Hey. Super quick video again, didn’t have time to edit this one. [Man I forgot it was Saturday. What a day to have exams >_<]
I received a few emails asking whether the music buttons actually worked and how to go about pairing it.
- As you can see in this button, yeah, all the music buttons do work.
- Music buttons also control video
- The only one that doesn’t is the voice dialling because N900 doesn’t have this. HOWEVER
- [forgot to mention in video] but you can accept calls and then end the call by using the call button. You just can’t initiate one using N900.
- Other voice dialling capable phones, (e.g. N97) this is fine. I’d have included it but none of my other phones are charged up.
- Pairing with N900 is super simple. Just find the BH-505 connect. DONE.
- Connecting back up to the N900 is super simple. Just turn BH-505 on, it’ll find N900 and auto connect. DONE.
Will get around to doing more demoes and such after exams. Thanks for your emails/questions/suggestions!
Also forgot to say that the BH-50 makes a chime when you turn it on and a different one when you turn it off.
Also when you reach max or min volume it also bleeps to let you know.