According to yugatech, a blog in the Philippines, a survey by Nielsen ad Campaign showed that amongst the top brands in the Philippines, Nokia was in the top 10.
This was across all brands, not only technology.
And when I said top 10, I mean right at the very top. Number 1! Yugtech cites the report here. Can’t seem to find the direct story.
Top 10 Favorite Brands
- Nokia – 84%
- Nescafe – 80%
- Lucky Me – 75% (Food brand, they make some good noodles)
- Energizer – 73%
- Jollibee – 65% (The Number 1 fast food chain in the Philippines, beating even McDonalds. And heck do they deserve it. They have the best fried chicken EVER.)
- Selecta – 57% (I think they make Ice-Creams)
- C2 – 51% (a drinks brand)
- Gatorade – 51%
- Cobra – 49%
- SM Malls – 49% (Malling. A great Filipino past-time. Beginning as a tiny Shoe Mart and expanding all over the Philippines and China with Malls of epic proportions)
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia pokonuje Apple i Google, stając się najlepszą firmą! | July 16, 2011
- Nokia's Brand Still Connecting with People in Philippines | July 18, 2011