Video: Finnish Darth Vader and Lightsaber app for Symbian (Nokia Lumia-testaaja)

| January 31, 2012 | 15 Replies

I’ve seen seeing a lot of Finnish videos titled “Nokia Lumia-testaaja” so I’m guessing there’s some kind of competition to test a Nokia Lumia? (Google likes to translate it as Snow tester). More info on that seems to be here:

One of the entries  (Which Nokia Suomi commented on) shows a Finnish Darth Vader and his Lightsaber app for Symbian (on Nokia E7).

Video by

Category: Applications, Nokia, Symbian, Video

1. yosini says:

sense, this does not make

2. ateate says:

The competition is about who gets to be an official Lumia test person. Nokia will give free Lumia 800 for five people and their job is then within three weeks to perform nine tests including shooting photos and videos. Applicants need to send a video promo where they have to introduce their current device as creatively as possible.

3. JD! says:

And the reason to post this is….????

4. masood.alkhter says:

GET A LIFE!lol

5. stylinred says:

i had one on my N95 that was really cool the whole screen would glow a colour of your choice and it would make the same sounds utilizing the accelerometer

i think thats better than this where it shows you a picture of a lightsaber

6. Tak says:

OMG! He’s my previous teacher!!! And I really like(d) his. And I reallly reallly don’t like teachers in general.

7. Matti says:

”Nokia Lumia-testaaja” so I’m guessing there’s some kind of competition to test a Nokia Lumia? (Google likes to translate it as Snow tester).

Lumi = Snow in finnish

“Lumia” would technicly be plural of snow, but not really used. Just like nobody calls lot of snow in english as “snows”.

• Tak says:

Although we often refer to the snow in the past as plural. Which has placed the Lumias name in Finnish spoken language in awkward ways.

Like, its the Lumia of the past winter.
      -a common finnish saying, which has become almost irritatingly common since the Lumia.

8. Jani Petteri says:

Haittaaks se?

9. Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this page.