Nokia Belle availability Map

| February 8, 2012 | 31 Replies

Vaibhav Sharma (or someone) tweeted about Belle availability maps yesterday and for some reason, I thought it was Maps for Belle. Well it is. Like the Lumia availability, you can see availability of Belle by checking out the link below.

Just choose the continent, and country and you’ll get a whopping list of handset info availability. Note that’s how many Nokia has to look after. No wonder Belle took so long. It reminds me of the Windows Phone update info – I think it’s great to let users know the status of the update (though I heard WP might discontinue that, which i think is stupid. Even if they have one guy who’s job is is to just work on that, that’s worth it).

Anyway, point is, kudos to Nokia for making this type of information more accessible to users.

This isn't the full list. It's too long to screenshot.

Hat-tip to Vaibhav

Category: Nokia, Symbian

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Nokia Belle availability Map | | February 8, 2012
  2. GTA V Beta | April 20, 2012
  1. done uhuuuuu im on belle , did 8th feb 00.02am its a history , lol, i feel like a different phone

2. Kasino says:

lol, Japan isn’t even on the map, they weren’t kidding when they said they pulled out of Japan ^^

3. John says:

GREAT!!
    Anyway tell me the FREE RAM ON BOOT IN 701 and THE STABLE VALUE after running the phone for few minutes?

DO you able to play NFS smoothly as it usually hangs in N8?

Do 1ghz CPU and 128MB GPU really make a significant change in general swiping from heavy app and games as compare to N8?
    How about the handling of Opera mobile in 701? How much RAM does it take?

REGARDS

4. Andre C says:

How come New Zealand gets belle but not Australia? No update for Canada too.

5. Yeah says:

Would be kinda nice if we could “finally” have this for N9 too.

Last year….
    It was like a dark art determining where it actually was & coming too.
    Regularly changing at the last minute etc…

6. Moayedthe1 says:

When I Click On Africa Libya Is Not Listed Why !

7. Ruban says:

i want belle os for nokia 5233 anybody know plz tell me…

8. ToKiMoNkEy says:

Ahhh crap… Belle won’t be released in Australia….

9. Loca says:

how much will it take to finish creating?)

10. chris says:

in chile when?

11. sk says:

hello my product code isn’t there
    plz help me out

12. The_Saviour says:

13. The_Saviour says:

Download it from here, this is not Beta version but the approved version for nokia n8 Belle, so poor australians, canadians and other people get your bitchy sister belle down from here….

14. Irving says:

Nokia C7-00 059B7W5 Software Under Creation <— This is what it shows, yet I was able to download the files from Navifirm.

15. AJE says:

Well, now I know why my N8 appears not to have Belle available for it; it doesn’t yet on my network!

16. Dave says:

Not officially listed for mine – UK Orange “branded” variant. The previous releases were pretty quick on Orange, now they’ve decided to start dragging their heels like they always used to ….

17. Ronak Vithlani says:

my product code is 059b8b0 for c7-00 but doesnt show any update…….my friend have update because it has different product code

18. Simba says:

Didn’t get much sleep last night, as I was up till way too late having so much fun with it. I was certain I’d jump ship to Windows Phone when Lumia 900 comes out. Now I am not so sure!

19. NokiaFan says:

This is interesting. Update was available for Nokia N8 yesterday (all colors). However today it is under creation. I wonder why

20. adnan says:

how to download symbain belle for ma n8

21. adnan says:

plz any one give me a map..how to download symbain belle

22. Chandra says:

The official maps shows it is available in Singapore…but my nokia suite says that there is no update yet…can anyone tell me why..??? Thks

23. Segundo says:

Hello!
    My E7 original product code is listed for update, but mine has had its main board changed by the Nokia Care guys. Now, its product code is 059D7P4, instead of the original 059C9C7, and I can’t get the update.
    Any ideas on how to update it?

Thanks in advance!

24. submitter says:

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this topic here on your internet site.

25. Brent says:

I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
    This paragraph posted at this web page is actually fastidious.

my web page – Brent