Currency is an exchange rate app by XE – they’re my first port of call when I’m doing currency conversions so it was nice to see an official app from them.
It’s really easy to use. Adding/organizing currencies are a doddle – simple find and tap to add. To exchange, just click your starting currency, put the value in and you will see what this is in other currencies that you have selected all at once. There’s a neat shake to reset feature to quickly set the current currency back to 1.
There’s some graph analyses data also but this isn’t something I’d possibly use. All currencies are updated by default every 10 minutes or when you add a new currency. You can change how often this is or manually refresh. Converting does not need an internet connection so this can all work offline.
Convert every world currency with XE Currency. With live currency rates and charts, it’s simple and free!
– Every world currency & precious metals
– Live rates can refresh every minute
– Currency charts for analysis
– Calculate prices with the converter
– Simultaneously monitor up to 10 currencies
– Use it offline – it stores the last updated rates
– Set the update frequency and shake to reset
– Trusted by millions of people!