Angry Birds Soft Drinks? + 35ft Angry Bird

| March 30, 2012 | 10 Replies

Joni shared this picture he took of what appears to be some Angry Birds soft drinks/fizzy-drinks.

What flavours are they? Just lemonade? Are they actual official Angry Birds merchandise?

Whilst we’re on the topic of Angry Birds, an old post we missed a while ago. A 35 foot Angry Bird on the Space Needle for Angry Birds Space (coming soon to Lumia, and you can play on N9 if you put Android on it). [Image via Engadget]

Category: Nokia

1. Visa says:

Yeah, they’re official – the drinks are produced by a Finnish brewery (Olvi) and I doubt they could do that without Rovio’s permission.

2. Pdexter says:

Where can you find these? Are they available everywhere or does K or S group have exclusive to them?

• ZiPA says:

At least the K-markets have them. I don’t think that they are an exclusive article.

Interestingly, “Angry Birds” is the world’s third most licensed brand after “Disney” and “Hello Kitty”, according to Olvi.

The flavors are “Tropic” (Tropical fruits) and “Paradise” (Tangerine & Pineapple).

• Pdexter says:

Thanks for the link.
        Got a get couple pf them for the gimmick. Not actually even priced high.

i might just believe that statement at the moment.

3. Duffeldof says:

“Rajoitettu erä!” means “Limited edition!”

4. VihanenLintu says:

Fazer will also be bringing Angry Birds candies to Finnish stores sometime this summer! I tasted both these sodas and they were ok, but nothing to shout home about.

5. @laowaijoha says:

they taste surprisingly good :)
    tried the tropic

6. Soon yew lim says:

How much cost for a case cast to Asia malaysia

7. Hello,
    This above post is all about the beverages and soft-drinks.These are good for health.Nice post.Thank you so much for sharing this post.