The QtBlog reports that Qt Creator 2.5 has been released.
- You can repeat a recent search with the same parameters with a simple click on “Search Again”
- “Execute” Locator filter lets you run arbitrary commands in a shell from Qt Creator (“! <some command>”) (thanks to Yuchen Deng!)
- Experimental plugin that shows “TODO” items from your sources (thanks to Dmitry Savchenko and Vasiliy Sorokin!)
- Experimental plugin for autotools based projects (thanks to Patricia Santana Cruz and Openismus GmbH!)
- Mac OS X Lion users will we happy to know that QTCREATORBUG-6222 which prevented adding some Qt Versions has finally been fixed
- A very basic version of a C++ refactoring action that adds an #include for an unknown identifier has been added (move cursor on identifier, press Alt+Return (Option+Return on Mac OS X))
- A very basic version of a C++ “extract method” refactoring action
- Improved support of C++11 (nullptr, constexpr, static_assert, noexcept, inline namespaces, auto, lambdas)
- Rearrange C++ method arguments (thanks to Bojan Petrovic!)
- New hints and warnings for QML code, including an option to prevent them for specific lines (with a special comment)
Cheers Prashant for the tip!