Listen to this with some headphones. In ear ones preferable as they really seal off the outside sound.
It gave me the shivers as it was convincing my brain I was being soaked with water.
Close your eyes as you listen to it. It’s like you’re there in the car inside the car wash. It’s freaky.
With Rich Recording, you get that true pure sound recording. Because it’s in stereo, you can recreate the feeling of placement and location of the sounds around you.
If I ever get my hands on one of these I plan on doing more things like this. For now though there are plenty of resources already showing off exactly what the 808 can do, and more!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia 808 PW: l'audio protagonista del nuovo video test | June 13, 2012
- Professional Video Recorder | June 13, 2012
- 808 PureView : nouvelle vidéo de démo du Rich Recording (lavage automatique) | June 14, 2012
- Nokia 808 PureView in the carwash – on Vimeo | PureView Club | June 20, 2012
- Looking back on 2012: start of the PureViewClub | PureView Club | December 19, 2012