Nokia, as well as once a global giant in phones is still a current popular internet meme for being indestructible. Nokia continues to build strongly built tanks that can weather drops, scratches, bumps more so than your alternative fisherpricePhone or wannabe.
This is not for the squeamish. It takes a hell of a lot of beating, so you need not worry about drops. But best to take care of your Nokia. Just because it’s strong doesn’t mean it should be neglected or be put under undue phone abuse.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Video: Nastavljena tortura nad Nokijom Lumijom 920 | NokiaMob | November 21, 2012
- Video: ¿Que se necesita hacer para destruir un Nokia Lumia 920? | TecnoBlog | November 21, 2012
- Nokia Lumia 920 face ultimate endurance test–Car, bat, being thrown 100 ft in the air | WMPoweruser | November 21, 2012
- Nokia Lumia 920: test ULTIME de solidité (ce mec est fou?) | Nokia Day | November 21, 2012
- How to start to destory a Nokia Lumia 920 | Siliconia.Nokia | November 22, 2012
- El Lumia 920 es (casi) indestructible – TECNOINFORME | PORTAL DE NOTICIAS TECNOLOGICAS | November 24, 2012
- Distruzione del Nokia lumia 920, il degno erede del 3310? | Flabbertech | December 2, 2012