China Mobile (Over 700 Million Subscribers) Welcomes Nokia Lumia 920T – the most innovative smartphone
NokConv has published news that the Nokia Lumia 920T is making its way to China Mobile – the world’s largest mobile network with over 700 Million subcribers.
Stephen Elop said:
“We are delighted to partner with China Mobile, the largest operator in the world, to introduce our first Lumia on Windows Phone 8 device in this key market for Nokia. We are excited for Chinese consumers to experience the most innovative smartphone with the best photography and navigation capabilities.”
Some exclusive localised apps for China:
- The best Internet experience, thanks to cooperation with leading local providers Sina, Sohu, Tencent, Baidu and Renren
- 50,000 apps in the Chinese Marketplace, covering all the top local services
- Great deals from popular location-based service Jiepang, by simply tapping the device using NFC in multiple outlets across Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou
- Nokia and Air China announce a strategic partnership which lets passengers enjoy wireless chargers in Beijing Airport VIP lounges
- Access to Mobile Market, China Mobile’s app store, offering a large range of applications and services tailored for Chinese people, and an easy shopping experience.
Available colours. Black, white, red, yellow.
Note branding at the back.
Hat Tip to Bill Cox and Bharadwaj