Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings from MyNokiaBlog ;)

| December 25, 2012 | 37 Replies

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings

Dear Readers,

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings from MyNokiaBlog :)

Being in the UK, some of you may have already started your Christmas festivities, and some of you are still to wake up.

What did you get this Christmas? Any special gifts you might have got someone? Out of interest, what will you be doing for Christmas? What kind of foods will you be eating?

We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and for those of you don’t celebrate Christmas, we wish you Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings :).

Happy Christmas

Photo by Nokia Lumia 920, edited on Fantasia Painter

Category: Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Changing with the Seasons – Summer Fishing Patterns | December 25, 2012
  1. richard says:

Maligayang pasko Jay!

2. Irishmarius says:

Nollaig shona dhaoibh

3. jimboireland says:

Many happy returns buddy,have a good one.

4. Chris W says:

Merry Xmas to all at MNB. Thanks for keeping us so well informed about what’s going on in the world of Nokia.
    I’ve got myself a Lumia 900, should have got it through the post on Friday but had to go to the DHL office in torrential rain to pick it up.
    Got my wife a Lumia 800 for her birthday ack in November, which she loves despite only using about5% of its features.

5. Mike says:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays..typing from my black Lumia 920… Cheers

6. Firehorse66 says:

Merry Christmas to all at MNB. Hope to be reading more great stuff about Nokia here in 2013.

Sent from my yellow Lumia 920. Since the world didn’t end last Friday, I went to buy myself one. Loving it 😊

7. jessy says:

Merry Christmas to my nokia family!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. judy says:

bola bola (palitaw), spaghetti, ham. :)

9. stylinred says:

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays, etc to all :)

10. Ld. Sidious says:

Hyvää joulua Jay ja koko MNB-väki!

11. swain says:

Merry Christmas to the MNB team and all the MNB readers.

12. Lumia920Fan says:

Happy holidays to Mynokiablog writers and all readers!

13. Polo shirt and jeans kind of guy says:

Happy Holidays MyNokiaBlog, all Nokia fans

and Android fans who secretly wish that Nokia would make an Android phone because their Samsung and HTC Androids feel like the plastic version of Jekyll and Hyde lol and they don’t have nice camera on their phones lol

Peace. Love. PureView.

14. Sonny says:

Merry Xmas to all you guys here, fanboys and trolls! Hope u guys have a wonderfull day and the you for an awesome blog! Everytime I think of switching to samsung/android I think where will I get my news from. MNB FTW!

15. Rat Kutti says:

merry christmas to Ali, Jay and Michael and everyone in the MNB <3 we're a family! Love you guys

16. maxx says:

Same to you and all fellow readers or followers!

17. Grendell says:

Merry Christmas, people! Was hoping the 620 would have been out by now. Have three family members I wanted to introduce to WP8. I also wanted to get myself a 920 but it looks like I’ll have to wait with the rest here in Manila.

18. Janne says:

Merry Christmas, all!

Speaking of which, the number of new Lumias I have gifted to relatives since last December jumped by two more to total of four this Christmas eve. Doing my bit for those Q4 numbers! :) Of course Fatboy chargers included…

• Janne says:

If a market-watching comment is allowed amongst the festivities, the StatCounter for Christmas eve in Finland looks interesting:

For those unaware, we share gifs on Christmas eve in Finland, not on Christmas day usually.

Android blipping up very strongly thanks to heaps of gift-price-range models out, Windows Phone also trending slightly upwards (perhaps limited by supply and lack of cheaper WP8 models, only 920 out here), but what is interesting is iOS dropping below 32% for the first time since summer 2011, continuing its clearly declining StatCounter trend that has been continuing for a few months now.

Even our neighbouring Sweden, huge iPhone loverland, has seen a steady decline in iPhone stats signaling something. I think we are seeing similar signs that existed with Nokia in around 2008, still going strong due to brand but market beginning to think the products are not as strong as they used to be. Of course, Apple will have easier time improving on this before the trend turns too much, but it is still interesting to see that all the “blaah” talk of iPhone 5 may be actually translating into numbers as well.

We’ll I guess this should come as no surprise as I personally know a few people who switched from iPhone to Lumia now.

19. viktor von d. says:

merry christmas dudes.

20. Mark says:

Happy Xmas everyone!

21. richard says:

Expensive Lumia 920. Wanting Acro S for now. Probably will be my first non-nokia phone. But please don’t get me wrong, I still want a Nokia phone but may be not with the current available phones.

• richard says:

who ever would like to send me a nokia asha, lumia or symbian, i’m greatfully accepting your gift. merry christmas everyone. cavite, philippines

22. Mihail says:

Merry Christmas and happy Lumia. :)
    Enjoy all the world, be it 800, 900, or 920 and 820.

23. CapitanSevilla says: