Accessories: Nokia CR-200 Wireless Car Charger/Holder/Mount

| June 15, 2013 | 17 Replies

Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 17.29.22

The CR-200 is one of those more mysterious accessories that gets talked about but not really seen in person. Well, one user on reddit got theirs and have taken a bunch of pictures to share. There’s a car plug, a sticky bit if you want to put it on the dashboard or the traditional window sucker thingy. The NFC capable bit is to activate content such as a more car friendly landscape UI.

Gallery: http://sdrv.ms/199EP2d

Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 17.29.14 Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 17.29.07 Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 17.28.58 Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 17.28.50 Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 17.28.41

Whilst it’s not designed to be a car dashboard camera, you can move it slightly out to perhaps record video (like all them famous Russian dashboard cameras on YouTube that also keeps frequenting Reddit)

Category: Accessories, Lumia, Nokia

1. Damian R says:

The last screen? This is an app or what? It looks like car mode or something like that, can You tell me what it is and how can I get something like that on Lumia 920?

2. JGrove303 says:

This is out!?! I’ve waited a good long-ass time for this!

3. Viipottaja says:

Damned hard to text or play a game while driving when it’s in the holder though…

4. MarcSilverTriple says:

Like the DT-910, there is a way to launch the specific landscape UI with a NFC tag (use NFC interactor and program Nokia Accessories (replace dt910 by cr200): works well :)

5. twig says:

Hopefully we in the U.S. will be able to buy these at the new Windows Stores at best buy. A first for Americans to walk in a store and find quality accessories from Nokia. The X Burton accessory we hear we may get in 2019. 😊.

6. David says:

Besides the “car mode”, I don’t quite understand this accessory. Wireless Charging is all well and good, but in this case there is still a wire running up to the holder. I could achieve the same charging result if I directly plugged my charger into my phone while the phone rested on a cheap conventional phone holder.

7. PM says:

Has this charger enough power for charging during long trips while using nokia HERE Drive+ navigation?

8. This was really very nice and we can charge the phone without any hassle. Did we can use this set for two way purpose like holding and charging?