Rumour: Nokia Zoom on tablets too. Slim aluminium10.5″/8.5″ tablets on the way, Lumias getting bigger too, 525, 725, 825, 926.

| July 6, 2013 | 601 Replies

tablet_14

Have you got some salt on the ready? This is nothing more than a rumour. I’ll file the name under ‘anonymous’ unless the person wants their name mentioned.

Zoom for Tablets. That would be interesting as no one is really putting effort into making imaging any good on tablets. Clearly people don’t mind looking silly taking pictures on devices with such big screens. My class certainly doesn’t mine using it in lectures (although the iPad 2′s cameras are dire).

• 10.5″ tablet, 8.5mm thick
  • 8.5″ tablet
  • Available in Green, Black, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, White
  • Both Aluminium
  • Zoom range is a family of devices – putting good cameras into phones and tablets.
  • Big phones – Lumia 525 – 4.5″ like the 920 and friends
  • 625 has a bigger 4.6″ screen
  • Nokia Lumia 725 has a whopping 5″ screen
  • Nokia Lumia 825 has a phablet like 5.2″
  • Nokia Lumia 926 has a 5.5″ screen.
  • In 2014, Nokia’s phablet will be in the 6-7″ range. Coming mid June.
We are told that the:
This information is not a fairy tale … You’ll hear more soon from Nokia

Category: Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. نوكيا تعتزم إطلاق حاسبين لوحيين قريباً | الأخبار التقنية | July 7, 2013
  2. Nokia Zoom, i rumor sui Tablet e phablet super sottili Nokia da 10.5 e 8.5 pollici | Frog In The Box | July 7, 2013
  3. Nokia Zoom, i rumor sui Tablet e phablet super sottili Nokia da 10.5 e 8.5 pollici : NetItaly .info | July 7, 2013
  4. Nokia's volgende Lumia-reeks hebben grotere schermen - WP7.nl | July 7, 2013
  5. Nokia: Angeblich 10,5-, 8,5-Zoll-Tablet sowie 5 Phablets für 2014 geplant | TabletCommunity.de | July 7, 2013
  6. SaluteNokia Zoom, i rumor sui Tablet e phablet super sottili Nokia da 10.5 e 8.5 pollici | Salute | July 7, 2013
  7. Nokia rumors talk about tablets, phablets - SmartPhones | July 7, 2013
  8. Svelati i prossimi modelli della gamma Nokia Lumia? - Tutto Windows Phone | July 7, 2013
  9. [Rumor] Nokia planeja lançar em breve novos smartphones Lumia com telas maiores e dois tablets | Windows Phone Mania | July 7, 2013
  10. Vahvistamaton Nokia-huhu: tulossa 8,5 ja 10,5 tuuman tabletit ja suurnäyttöisten Lumioiden vyöry : Mobiili.fi | July 7, 2013
  11. Nokia: 8,5 und 10,5-Zoll-Tablets aus Aluminium und in mehrere Farben für 2014 geplant? | July 7, 2013
  12. Nokia been rumored to bring phablets and tablets under Zoom branding | July 7, 2013
  13. نوكيا تعتزم إطلاق حاسبين لوحيين قريباً | July 7, 2013
  14. 不只有手機 Nokia傳推10.5吋和8.5吋平板 | 三星SAMSUNG購物中心的規格評價 | July 7, 2013
  15. Слухи: Nokia выпустит 10,5″ и 8,5″ планшеты - Технологии onliner.by | July 8, 2013
  16. Nokia Akan Hadirkan Lumia Baru dengan Layar yang Lebih Besar? | Jagat Review | July 8, 2013
  17. Nokia Lumia: due tablet e smartphone con display più ampio in arrivo a fine 2013 | July 8, 2013
  18. Trend- und Hintergrundwissen zwischen Medien, Technik und Wirtschaft | July 8, 2013
  19. 诺基亚平板传言再起,我已数不清这是第几次了 | 神奇的芭娜娜 | July 8, 2013
  20. 诺基亚平板传言再起,我已数不清这是第几次了 - 品谷 | July 8, 2013
  21. Des tablettes Zoom et des phablettes Nokia seraient sur les rails - FraWin | July 8, 2013
  22. Nokia zaatakuje rynek nowymi smartfonami oraz dwoma tabletami. Mamy informacjePolski Portal GSM - Wszystko dla Twojej komórki | Polski Portal GSM - Wszystko dla Twojej komórki | July 8, 2013
  23. 诺基亚平板传言再起,我已数不清这是第几次了 | 牛 X – Hot Key | July 8, 2013
  24. La famille Lumia s’agrandit ? | Génération mobiles | July 8, 2013
  25. Even More Nokia Tablet And Phablet Rumors Float Up | Windows Blue | July 8, 2013
  1. Taymur says:

Maaan, you should have said spoiler alert :P, would love to get this by surprise :(, now im kinda waiting for the zoom tablet.

2. manu says:

nokia is trying their level best with hardware.but as long as the phones run microshady os mediocre sales are expected to continues.

but why cant m$ merge RT and windowsphone

• Henry says:

exactly!!!!!

• Alex says:

• Werner Ruotsalainen says:

“a tech writer on phonedog (Chase Bonar) suggests that WindowsRT would be great as a phablet”

Would be? Maybe you meant could be?

I’ve used RT quite a bit. It indeed has excellent features like the snap mode – which will still be missing from, say, iOS7. However, the current RT hardware is simply sub-par compared to the Retina iPads or the Nexus 10 – the screen is just too low-resolution and unacceptably pixelizated. It should also have Wacom pen support.

3. Annoymous says:

I love to have a Nokia made tablet. Not sure if Microsoft would bend the rules to have a 4:3 form factor tablet like that of iPad or Kindle. I use it for business so it has to be able to be used in portrait. 16:9 is just to narrow in portrait for reading and surfing the internet.

4. Zipa says:

No Nokia tablet for me untill MS sorts out the mess that is RT. I don’t want a W8Pro tablet either. Cmon, just dump that bastard-child RT already.

5. prashant says:

Still it seems impossible,
    but other sources points towards this only compal announced that they will be supplying heavily in q3 and q4.
    At this juncture versitality is must with the innovation, if others are doing then why not they should.

6. arg0 says:

Seems like that if you want a pocketable smartphone that you can easily use one-handed, you better stock up now!

7. ADN says:

Just go for Meego you stupid Nokia !!!

8. CyberAngel says:

Couldn’t be more wrong!
    I think this is well designed to bluff.
    Even as a speculation there should be a limit to “news”
    I think I’ll move to Android side…

9. hi! , Is extremely good writing thus a whole lot! reveal most people connect more info on your post about Yahoo? I would like a pro with this place to uncover my challenge. Could possibly be that’s a person! Having a look forward to watch you.

10. Cathy says:

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the internet will
    be a lot more useful than ever before.

11. You do not want to burn yourself out, so plan on staying away from
    your blog at some point in the day. First thing you have to keep in mind
    is that most blogs on the Web have a community feel to them.
    Simply speaking blogging means writing and publishing your
    thoughts and views.

12. Antony says:

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading
    this impressive article to increase my know-how.

13. Carnitine is by far one of my favorite fat loss supplements (and an overall favorite nutritional
    supplement). But what you might not know is that a little extra sleep
    could be the answer. This is important, because continual blood sugar spikes lead to metabolic syndrome and conversion of
    triglycerides in the blood to abdominal fat.

14. Hi there, of course this paragraph is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of
    things from it about blogging. thanks.

Here is my webpage; ถ่ายรูปรับปริญญา

15. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I
    was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

16. It’s an awesome post for all the online viewers; they
    will get benefit from it I am sure.

Here is my webpage :: counter-stike go cheat

17. It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to
    be happy. I have read this submit and if I could I desire to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or tips.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to learn more issues about it!

18. It’s actually a great and useful piece of information.
    I’m glad that you simply shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for
    sharing.

19. Which of your routines, responses, and activities are on autopilot.
    The practice’s unique team of physicians, physician
    assistants, nursing and medical assistant staff are all specialists in dermatology who share a passion
    for excellence and a commitment to providing the highest level of care to
    both children and adults in the greater Boston area. The youth
    of today are quite frankly, more hip and straightforward than they were given credit by these federal guidelines.

20. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on
    the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
    I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out
    the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

21. Magnificent web site. A lot of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few friends
    ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank
    you to your sweat!

22. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site,
    how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a
    acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

23. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really pleasant article on building up new website.

24. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page
    and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forwqard to exploring your wweb page for a second time.

25. Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I
    wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be
    greatly appreciated!