My Dream Nokia

This is a new section – a great idea sent in by MyNokiaBlog Reader Alberto Pietrobon. Click on the title link to head on over to that Dream Nokia. as well as clicking here to see all the posts about My Dream Nokia

About “My Dream Nokia”

I’m sure you’ve dreamt up your PERFECT Nokia device/UI. What it would look like, what it would feel like, what features it would have. Why don’t you share it with the world? Or at least with other Nokia fans :D .

It could be your own photoshopped or rendered work (seriously, you don’t need mega skills in either, basic paint job is often enough to convey a concept) of your dream product.

SEND this in similarly to tips@mynokiablog.com with the title “My Dream Nokia” and perhaps the model number (and a little description, maybe a few specs in the message area? Though this bit not necessary).

Who knows, maybe an image might flutter over to Nokia and through whatever route end up being real.

#1 Nokia E5x MeeGo Touch and Type Concept

#2 Nokia N10 MeeGo Phone Concept

#3 Nokia N9-01 MeeGo Phone concept

#4 Nokia E10 MeeGo Phone Concept

#5 Nokia E10 MeeGo tablet transformer with foldable screen and Solar panels concept

#6 Nokia Aura – MeeGo Phone Concept. Slim. Stylish. Simple.

#7 – Nokia N8-01 Touch and Play#8 – Nokia N9 MeeGo QWERTY Slider Concept

#9 My Dream Nokia #9: Nokia N7 WP7 Concept Nokia-Windows phone

#11: Nokia N11: 3D Camera, Dual Core, Dual boot MeeGo 1.2/Symbian Game Phone – Nokia N11

#12: Nokia N12 Super Slim Symbian Tilt QWERTY-touch hybrid

#13 Nokia E8 Touch and Type, VGA display, ARM Cortex A8 1GHz, Symbian^3, concept phone.

#14 Nokia MeeGo Phone Concept Nokia N14

#15 Nokia Leafpad, 10″ CBD AMOLED MeeGo Tablet Concept

#16 Nokia Meego Lite Phone Concept Nokia N17

#17 Nokia MeeGo Phone concept, Nokia N13

#18 MeeGo 2.0 Phone Concept, Nokia AMeego

#19: Nokia C8 Symbian Phone Concept:

#20 Nokia X9 MeeGo Phone Concept

#21 Nokia W6 Windows Phone Concept – What can be done with Windows Phone UI theming

#22 Nokia N18 Symbian^3 Phone Concept

Please view 23 onwards via the tag Dream Nokia, for all My Dream Nokia posts. Thanks

1. Arif says:

I still want an E7 with N8 camera specs

• jvardon says:

That and the FM transmitter.

But the E8 concept here is cool too. Just give it 1080p recording, stronger graphics and processor and an FM transmitter.

2. Maddie says:

i want Nokia Aura design, it looks great n simple….
    same specs like N8 with 1Ghz n 512mb RAM…with around 2000mAh or more battery……

3. The ultimate touch…

If a phone with a touch screen could have a same kind of response for the touch as a phone with a qwerty-keybord, I’d instantly switch over. Unfortunately, this is not true for most of them. They are bulky and have an insensitive feeling under the tips of my fingers. Mostly if using a touch screen I miss the ability to write with out looking at the screen itself.

So.

As soon as someone – anyone Nokia, anyone – creates a screen that can be honestly compared to a keyboard, I’ll be first in line to get one myself. Before that thought, any “new” model will simply have better looks than an old phone, but no real life effects to make me buy it.

-CV

4. yogesh says:

i would like to bye a new Nokia N9-01…>
    because i really like it’s features …………!

5. SURESH KUMAR says:

very good information

6. ilovemys60v3 says:

how can i design my own phone?

7. Miriox says:

Hi Guys,

how can i here public my design work of my dream Nokia-phone?

tx

8. James says:

Lmao at the idiot who said their dream phone should have a resistive touchscreen :L and someone else said they only wanted it to display 65k colours :L

9. B Jay says:

I don’t have a working PC so I can’t design something but atleast I can imagine the specs. :D
    And I want Nokia to do something like it first of all…

10. Hoang Hai says:

My dream Nokia
    Nokia E63 + Nokia 1202 = ???? What do you think?

+ E63 shell design
    + Micro usb
    + No Gprs, 3g, Wilan
    + OS S30
    + Battery BP-4L 1500 mAh

===> It’s great with low price about 50-60$

11. Alexx says:

I would love to have a Nokia E7 just that it would slide flat and instead of the keyboard it would have a second touchscreen. Imagine the multi-tasking on that thing!

1 screen: eg. GPS
    2 screen: eg. web browser and checkin out what you can do on place!

I’d love it!
    PLUS: 12 Mp. AF a better screen resolution and good loudspeakers with LED + Xenon. Xenon for flash and LED for a flashlight and video recording.

12. jobs says:

As you can see, most people like Meego, except Elops…..^_^

13. an says:

i come from vn. i have an idea. nokia should combine telescope with nokia’mobile exchange camera. I think it’s breakthrough.

14. Little Pie says:

I give you 3 recommendations :

1. Design as simple as possible. ‘Simple’ means easy,fast,light,and solid. Just cut as many as you can to make it simple. Buttons? Labels? Icons? Sounds? Keyboard? Operations? whatever….
    2.Please don’t push new models too frequently,cause you need more test on them before release. That will make your phones more durable, and give people a good impression of Nokia.
    3. Update your old Symbian systems as soon as possible, and engage more apps with QT running on it. That will stick your current customers.

15. arzuece says:

19: Nokia C8 Symbian Telefon Konsepti güzel telefon :)))

16. burakos says:

aynen ya c8 kral olmuş

17. arzuece says:

# 19: Nokia C8 Symbian Telefon :)

18. arzuece says:

Nokia C8 Symbian Telefon :)

19. Hi there, just was alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate for those who continue this in future. Lots of other folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

20. maya says:

i want my future nokia to be…
    1. X7 sexy body, transparent, swipe, elastic, wearable with nano technology, ultrahydrophobic
    2. Liquid OS, symbian belle-meego-WP8 shift
    3. Super long lasting battery with solar panel
    4. 3D projector of beautiful ‘sirri’, okay… Hologram that i mean
    just in my mind…. Oh my God, it sounds crazy

21. cynthia says:

we want what’sapp for nokia n9

22. rushi says:

ohh man!!! its all awesome!!!!!!

23. iqra says:

it’s all awesome..

24. samuraix says:

my dream nokia phone is
    nokia 910 with specs
    1. 3.7” capacitive with superb graphic technology
    2. No physical keypad (as nokia n9 did)
    3. 2.5 Ghz quadcore processor with 4 Gb of ram
    4. Triple boot (symbian, meego n wp8)
    5. Nice design (as nokia x7 did)
    6. Good primary and secondary camera (16 n 5 mpx) with HD video record 1080p 30fps

25. symbianic says:

I proposed that the specs of the next model of the new Nokia phone be comparable with other smartphones on the market, like the Nexus for example.
    I did some research and put together a specs below; it does not display right. I apologize.

Design Technology
    Device Type: Smart Phone GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
    OS: Symbian Belle UMTS: 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz
    For Factor: Candybar DATA: HSDPA+ (4G) 21.1 Mbit/s,
    Dimensions: 5.38 x 2.56 x .39 in. HSDPA 14.4 Mbit/s, UMTS,
    136.65 x 65 x 10 mm HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s, EDGE
    Weight: 160-170g Satellite: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Barometer
    -OVI Map (3D) w/ voice guidance

Display Phone Features
    Physical size: 4.7 inches, 16:9 Phonebook: Unlimited entries, Caller groups, Resolution: 720×1280 pixels Multiple numbers per contact,
    Pixel density: ~328 ppi [E6] Search by both first and last Technology: HD Super AMOLED Plus name, Picture ID, Ring ID
    -Corning Lotus glass
    -Nokia ClearBlack display, 1,000 nits [701] Organizer: Calendar, Alarm, Doc viewer/creator,
    -Anti-glare polariser Event viewer, Calculator…
    ***DUST PROOF
    Touchscreen: Capacitive, Multi-touch Messaging: SMS, MMS, IM, SNS, RSS, Predictive
    Features: Light sensor, Proximity, Gyroscope text input (swype), -built-in dictionary.
    E-mail: IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Micro. Exchange

Battery Connectivity
    Talk time: 13 hrs (3G); 15 hrs (2G) Bluetooth: v4.0 [iPhone 4S]
    Standby: 750 hours; 700 hours WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n DUAL band (2&5Ghz)
    Music: 85 hours -DLNA; Mobile hotspot [Nexus]
    Video: 10 hours/ Web: 8 hours USB: microUSB 2.0 (type AB)
    Capacity: 1850-2350 mAh [Galaxy Nexus] -mass storage, charging, Computer/OTA sync, MHL
    HDMI: MicroHDMI v1.4 (type D)
    NFC: Yes

Hardware [Galaxy Nexus] Other Features:
    System chip: OMAP4460 Notifications: MP3, vibration, loudspeaker,
    Processor: Cortex-A9 MPCore SMP (Dual-Core) 1.2GHz ringtone, flight mode, silent…
    Graphic proc: PowerVR SGX 540 Sensor: Accelerometer, barometer
    System memory: 1GB RAM -voice recording, voice command
    Built-in storage: 16/32/64GB voice dialing
    Storage expansion:
    Slot type: microSD/SDHC; SDXC ? COLOR: Black; Glossy White; BLUE; RED
    max size: 32GB; 2TB

CAMERA
    Camera: 12 megapixels Carl Zeiss lense
    Flash Xeon flash / a sing LED (w/ STCF04 controller) for movie recording and torch light
    Features: AF, panoramic, geo-tagging, stabilization, multi shot, HDR
    Camcorder: 1920x1080p @ 30fps [60fps?]
    feature: video calling with 2 MP wide-angle front-facing camera (720p @ 30fps)

MULTIMEDIA
    Speakers: Hi-Fidelity stereo speakers [X6 and 5800 XpressMusic-inspired design]
    Audio out: Dolby Digital Plus sound with HDMI (1.4 Type D-3D out?)
    ***has dedicated audio chip that can drive 250-ohm headphones (600-ohm would be best)
    -MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA/FLAC/OGG/APE player
    -MP4/H.264/H.263/MKV/dvix/xvid/AVI/WMV/3GP/ASF/FLV player
    FM Radio: Built-in FM antenna; FM transmitter
    -Youtube player
    -Skype, Fring, etc…
    -Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail client.

Internet Browsing