MyNokiaBlog.com respects your privacy.
Like many other Web sites, MyNokiaBlog.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A “cookie” is “used for an origin website to send state information to a user’s browser and for the browser to return the state information to the origin site.”
This is used at MyNokiaBlog.com to recognise when you visit, perhaps to remember settings, information, read articles, polls and commenter details.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to mynokiablog.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
MyNokiaBlog.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of MyNokiaBlog.com.
Take Care when using the internet.
- MyNokiaBlog.com will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on MyNokiaBlog.com.
- MyNokiaBlog.com will never ask for passwords in email. Only authorised authors/admin will see login pages requesting their password to deliver content to MyNokiaBlog.com’s readers.
- Please take care when following external links provided by MyNokiaBlog.com directly in posts or within comments. These links are most often directing to the news sources, and whilst we do try our best here at MyNokiaBlog.com to remove spam comments, there may be an occasion that one may slip through to a site we do not condone.
- While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to MyNokiaBlog.com and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information
- In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through MyNokiaBlog.com have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.