Our favorite alternate web browser for Symbian phones, Opera Mobile/Opera Mini have just received a fresh new update! bumping them up to version v11.50(1894)/v6.50(26988) respectively. To download head over to m.opera.com from your phone browser.
I can’t seem to find a changelog specific to Symbian but it appears that all operating systems got the update together- so some of the changes might not be present, changelog:
- Added Data Usage view
- Added save bookmarks to Home Screen
- Added import of system bookmarks
- Added support for inline HTML5 video on Honeycomb (android).
- Fixed issue with Cookies disappearing during the browser session
- Fixed issue with Out of Memory when login to Link account
- Fixed issue with Flash not working after 11.00 update (android).
- Fixed various font issues
- Cache stored on SD
- Updated Mobile core to 2.9.201
- Permissions: See bit.ly/opera_permissions
- Various stability and performance fixes
- Faster start up time.
- Even faster page loading.
- Improved scrolling performance.