Orientile is logic based game that involves alot more thinking than your average tic-tac-toe game, the concept of the game revolves around surrounding tiles with bamboo sticks; once two consecutive tiles are completely surrounded you gain points for the two enclosed tiles.
Orientile is a turn-by-turn game, where each opponent tries to be as useless as possible to the other player, preventing them from placing the final bamboo stick surrounding the two tiles; each point/tile-won is marked by a different piece of sushi that along with the avatars dressed in kimonos (Japanese robes for those who don’t know), give the game a nice Japanese/Oriental feel (hence the name ORIENTile).
Orientile is free at the marketplace, and is definitely recommended for anyone who enjoys difficlt logic games (*Caution* it WILL get extremely difficult/frustrating).
“Orientile should not be missed in your tap-library.” — bestwp7apps.net
“It will keep you busy for countless hours.” — wp7lab.com
In response to popular demand, Beautiful Mind Games is introducing Orientile — another fun, yet challenging puzzle inspired by the classic game of Squares.
• Connect dots with lines and make two-square rectangles (“tiles”), trying to claim more squares than your opponent.
• Test your skills against the computer or challenge a friend.
• Track your performance over time and submit your grades to online leaderboards.
• Start with an empty play field or let the computer make your first moves for you. • Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
• Computer cheats? Use the playback feature to see what actually happened.
• Express yourself — choose your player’s character.
WARNING: this is NOT the traditional game of Squares. Once you understand the concept of “tiles”, it will make sense.
Great simple game — easy to learn and fun to play, but hard to master. Brought to you by the developers of the popular Triangula, Quadrata, Orbus, Brainy Cells, Permutile, and Turbo Tiles.
Privacy note: the ad-supported version of this game uses location services to make ads location-aware. The location data can never be used to track, identify or contact you, but you can disable location services if you prefer. The premium version is ad-free.