Nokia Teases White Lumia 800!

| February 6, 2012 | 20 Replies

The official Nokia page on FaceBook just released the picture above, obviously the fourth pane is empty but look at the fingernails color which change to match the color of the phone… therefore 99.99% that it’s about the White Lumia 800 coming soon. This has been leaked before by the Verge I believe, but this is sort of more official I guess; either way can’t wait to see it; I’m sure it’ll be stunning

Nokia

Category: Nokia, Windows Phone

1. IKano says:

oooooooOOOOOOOOOO

2. BellGo says:

Why exactly is the white one always released later anyway?

3. Janne says:

They tease even more with this posted today in the Finnish official Nokia blog:

4. Janne says:

Personally I would expect the possible white Lumia 800 to be a 64 gigabyte version. With the glossy surface it would seem a suitable candidate for a bigger price tag?

5. Lucas says:

How hard could making it be? Won’t it use the same shell as the Nokia N9? Or is there a slight difference is size and/or shape? This version could be matte, also. I’m curious now…

6. Tiago Silva says:

Meanwhile, the white N9 has become something of an unicorn.A friend of a friend always claims to have seen one, but nobody can buy them.

7. staurtclarke says:

The Nokia Lumia 800 contract is latest handset in 2012 by nokia.This is complete handset for user monthly phone contract offer this mobile on best monthly phone deals