Its been way too long since my last N9Apps post. I am going to try to do at least one a week. Now today’s app is called Easy Answer. It’s another one of those apps that just makes the N9 easier to use.
What does it do?
It runs in the background (if enabled) to make answering and ending calls so much easier. There are a few options for answering the call. These are:
- On Ear: Raise the phone to your ear to answer the call’
- Power Button: Double press power button to answer the call
- Shaking: Shake the phone for a moment to answer a call
And, similarly, to end the call:
- Power Button: Double press the power button to end the call
- Shaking: Shake the phone to end the call.
It’s really simple. I have been using it for a few days now, and it makes it just that bit easier to receive/end calls on the device. Especially since I do this thing with my phone, where I spin it before placing it in my pocket, so the shake to end feature is really handy. I like seeing apps like this that take the whole “gesture” experience of the N9 so much further.
If you have an N9App you love, feel free to send in a tip(email is best as I often don’t check the tips page or twitter) and I’ll take a look. Or even send in a review of your own!