The user manual for the upcoming Nokia Drive 3.0 update for Windows Phone, has been leaked.
According to the PDF;
• Find your way with turn-by-turn directions and voice guidance
• Track your location, speed, and the distance driven, even if not navigating
• Preload maps before travelling and use Nokia Drive offline to save data costs
• Save your most-used destinations to your phone
• Get a warning when you exceed the speed limit
• Get real-time info on traffic incidents and conditions on your daily routes using
The thing I am looking forward to the most is My Communte, as it should help those traveling in peak-time traffic, get to their destination the fastest. I often consider alternate routes when I drive to uni, but you just can’t be sure if it will be quicker, so for people like me, this updated functionality will work a treat.
I think it was mentioned at the WP8 dev summit, with the new GPS API, Nokia Drive will be able to work in the background, so we may see some really cool features added when that finally rolls out.
Cheers Glenn for the tip!