Rumors: Nokia’s Windows RT Tablet to Carry 10.1″, Cellular Connectivity, Removable Kickstand/Keyboard/Backup Battery Coming Soon?
Another week, another rumor; this time coming from a source at the verge. According to the latest word of mouth Nokia’s Windows RT tablet will be coming soon (possible MWC release) sporting a 10.1″ screen, HDMI & USB ports, Cellular connectivity (Via AT&t). The interesting part of the rumored tablet is a “book-like cover” that envelopes the tablet acting as a kickstand and a keyboard while packing an external battery to help juice up the tablet on the go. Yes please!
The rumored tablet will supposedly give off 10 hours of usage on a single charge, while supporting quick recharge to boost it to 50% battery in as little time as possible. The part that makes this believable is the claim that the tablet won’t be widely available, but rather as a sort of “testing the waters” device towards Windows 8 RT tablets.
What do you guys think? It certainly sounds reasonable, but I’d hate to see people fall in love with a limited production tablet; that once re-introudced would have become outdated.
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Rumors: Nokia’s Windows RT Tablet to Carry 10.1″, Cellular … | CompuSys Solutions | December 25, 2012
- Nokia’s Windows RT Tablet to Have Surface-esque Unique Cover? | Lowyat.NET | December 26, 2012
- Nokia “EOS” With 808′s Camera Sensor and Aluminum Body; Windows Phone’s “First Real Pureview” + Windows RT Tablet : My Nokia Blog | January 23, 2013
- Opinion: Why Nokia Should NOT Release a Tablet….Yet. : My Nokia Blog | February 4, 2013
- Patent Details Nokia tablet Equipped With Kickstand and Keyboard; Beat Microsoft to it. : My Nokia Blog | April 11, 2013