Weekend LOL: Gif of Elop Tossing the IPhone and Giggling

| March 23, 2013 | 30 Replies

elop-tossing-iphone-and-giggline-like-a-little-girl-o (1)Yesterday we posted about Elop tossing a talk show hosts iPhone on the floor, well i liked it so much that I made a Gif out of it. One thing I hadn’t noticed before was Elop’s “cute” giggle after tossing it; honestly I’ve watched this like a hundred times and I’m still not bored of it.

(I think it’s the way he moves in the chair after throwing it).

As requested, here’s a second gif, this time of elop giggling and squirming in his chair :)

elop-giggline-o

Category: Nokia, Windows Phone

1. timpo says:

Aww so cute

2. Jay Montano says:

Haha cute.

Can you edit it again so it’s just a loop of Elop giggling and jiggling in the chair :p

3. ZiiimZooon says:

What a fantastic sight!

In the beginning, I didn’t like Elop.. But I start liking him :p

4. Keith too says:

It was a great interview, especally the throwing-the-iPhone part, for Elop’s image. The amount of praise and kudos he’s getting on WPCentral and WMPoweruse is unprecedented. It has single-handedly flipped the meaning of “Elop’d” on its head.

5. EmmanuelM says:

What an asshole !

6. D Harries says:

Should have made a cinemagraph out of it

7. chrisss says:

I have just bought a lumia 620 and waiting for it to arrive,
    Can i use the same mirco sd card in both the lumia 620 nokia 808 without any problems with leaving old symbian files on it, and vice versa windows phone files conflicting with symbian on the 808
    thanks

8. SmoledMan says:

Just wait until he’s fired on May 7th. I’m sure he and his fanbois will be giggling then too.

• viipottaja says:

Thanks for the weekend LOL!

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

How does one actually viipotaa?

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

viipottaa*

• viipottaja says:

You’ll know when you see it.

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

Yes, one has to born in Finland to be able to “viipottaa” properly!

• Viipottaja says:

Indeed. For beginners, an hour of sauna and 12-16 beers helps getting into the swing of it!

• Janne says:

I knew nudity was involved…

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

Beer, sauna and some nudity afterwards, possibly at the lake. Sounds like some good Viipotus. People living outside of Finland don’t really know what they are missing.

I never really thought about it, but viipottaja must be the best nick to be used in MNB. That’s the Finnish spirit making companies like Nokia possible!

And, one untranslatable sentence that makes sense only to Finns.

Viipoita viipoittamaan viipoittamoon, viipoittamatta viipoittamattamattomien viipoittajien viipoittamon kautta.

For some of them, anyway.

• Janne says:

By the way, Hjallis has a really cool sauna on the top floor of Hartwall Areena. Not really suitable for viipottaminen, but it is really cool nevertheless with a top-view to the arena.

9. Weirdfisher says:

i think thats pretty bad for pr
    iUsers will hate nokia and talk even more negative about nokia

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

I don’t think people using products made by Apple hate Nokia. They are usually happy with their devices and hate is not something they need.

That’s the opposite to the old school Nokia fans. I really hope they could let it go and be happy with their lives.

I bet iPhone users will laugh at this. It’s a tool for them. Not a religion.

Cheers!

• Janne says:

Judging from the tone of these comments, I wouldn’t be so sure:

Oh well. This is one thing where we greatly disagree. I think Apple is the biggest tech-religion ever, iPhone especially included. That doesn’t all iPhone users are such, but there is a very vocal part that is. And all reason goes out the window at that point. It is the “Apple can do no wrong” choir.

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

Some people don’t take it lightly when you do that for a phone that’s not your property. Although it’s clear that Elop threw that phone so gently that it was more like a gesture and not an attempt to break anything.

It may appear that Apple is something like that but mostly because they are so happy with their devices. While I have my share of issued with the iPhone, it’s still just so much better product (for me) than any previous device made by Nokia. It’s more reliable and it does pretty much everything I can expect it to do.

While every platform has it’s hard code fans, I haven’t really seen that “Apple can do no wrong” stuff you are talking about. It’s usually the other way around. When Apple screws, the users are usually the first to complain.

The closest thing I have seen to Religion is all this with MeeGo and Symbian. Some people really seem to think that it was destined to succeed. How strange is that?

• Janne says:

Well, I must say you really haven’t paid attention to Apple fans then. I’ve been in those communities for a couple of decades and I think Apple people are one of the most “religious” groups of tech-fans around.

• Jyrki Sukula ottaa voiton Ramskista says:

I have.

I guess you can always find some people who are too passionate about the products they use.

It has been the Nokia fans who have been willing to start fights, call people with names and all that. Nokia fans calling other people stupid and despising them just because they are using a wrong type of a phone.

I have seen all that.

I have read from MNB Nokia fans laughing at the death of a man. Nokia fans telling the world how great they feel after hearing someone to dieing. And why? Because that dead guy was responsible of a product making Symbian next to obsolete.

Rejoicing about death. That’s pretty religious to me. I have never seen anything like that among the users of any other product.

There is a huge difference between being even annoyingly happy with the products you use and despising everyone else because they haven’t seen the perfection of the products Nokia manufactures.

Fortunately there are not that many really religious Nokia fans, but if some company has created a true religion, it’s Nokia.

And it’s extremely sad.