The latest player in the music streaming game is Beats Music, which launched for WP today, after being out a week or so on iOS and Android. Unfortunately, its US only (Australia is said to be next) but what if you want to test it out now?
The easiest way that I managed to do it, was this:
- Install a little program on your Mac or Windows PC called Spotflux. This allows your computer’s connection to be detected as a US user.
- Sign up to the service at Beats Music’s web page
- Go to Settings on your Windows Phone, and scroll to Language + Region, changing country to USA and rebooting.
- Search the store for Beats Music and install it
- Change your settings back, reboot
- Sign in with the account you created earlier
Note that you will only have the trial version, but it is more than enough to satisfy your curiousity. Also understand that you won’t get app updates unless you change your device region back to USA, or the app becomes available in your country!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi! My name is Michael. Like the others, I'm also a Student, living here in Sydney. I have a real passion for the latest technology and I'm a real Nokia buff! My aim is to keep those of you, like myself, updated with the latest in what's going on in the Nokia World. Currently sporting N9 & Lumia 820, with other Nokia devices in my posession. Get in touch on Twitter via @MFaroTusino, Google Plus or even simply drop me an email at mike.mnb[at]outlook.com or tips[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- [Guida] Beats Music su Windows Phone fuori dagli USA | Batista70Phone Blog | January 31, 2014
- [Guida] Beats Music su Windows Phone fuori dagli USA | Crazyworlds | January 31, 2014
- Beats Music per WP8: ecco come provarlo al di fuori USA | January 31, 2014