Video: Unboxing of the Nokia E73 with tnkgrl – "it puts your BlackBerry to shame -it’s that good. It’s the best non-touch business phone money can buy"
Tnkgrl has posted her unboxing and thoughts on the Nokia E73 Mode.
- Differences with E72: MicroUSB charging on E73 vs MicroUSB and 2mm Nokia port – front soft keys are plastic instead of metal like E73; keyboard is curved and not flat; designed to operate on T-mobile’s 3G
- Camera is really amazing – taken some incredible shots with E73. Don’t write it off as JUST a business phone. This is a really impressive camera, “probably the best I’ve seen on a business phone”
- Box contents: MicroUSB car charger, Nokia microUSB AC adapter, headphones, short microUSB cable, Eseries carry pouch and manual
- 70USD on contract – it’ll put your blackberry to shame, it’s that good. It’s the best non-touch business phone money can buy (tnkgrl is a very trusted mobile geek and uses all platforms, not just those on Nokia. e.g. her last post on her blog is unboxing of iPhone 4.
- T-mob haven’t screwed up the software (have not added their usual lovely bloatware and killing Nokia services) – Ovi services there, like Maps (hence car adapter/charger.)
- You can easily go for a week on standby with E73 battery.
- Looks and feels like E72 and that’s a good thing. Feels really premium.