Gallery: Nokia N8 Disassembly and Assembly Instructions

| July 5, 2010 | 19 Replies

The Nokia N8 isn’t even available yet, we’ve already seen the disassembly photos, why not get accustomed to HOW to disassemble and assembly one :p?

It’s probably best NEVER to disassemble your own Nokia as it will void your warranty. Worse, you could break something.

Having said that, the Nokia N8′s battery requires some minor disassembly to change it (you’ll only need to do things a few years into N8′s life if/when battery wears out. It’s your standard BL-4D). Avert your eyes if you do not wish to see the N8 dissected.

VIA @a2phone

Update: Download original file here

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Nokia, Nseries, Symbian

1. Andre says:

Was just downloading the .pdf :-P

2. N#O#R#U#L#E#S says:

where can i download the original pdf for free?? link?? :)

3. Thanks for the instructions. Very helpful.

4. John says:

gimme the n8 finally when is release date ??

5. mrbean says:

if anyone bother to read this,well if u can read french
    they discovered that disassembling is a bad idea as a bunch of parts will be worthless and have to be replaced when its assembled.
    basically each time u see a trash icon it means the parts goes to,well u guessed it,trash.
    heres the source:

6. jaspal says:

the pdf cannot be accessed via megaupload

7. XFCE-Desktop says:

I need this file somewhere other than megaupload if anyone has it.

8. Download link isnt working. Replace the Megaupload link with any other.

9. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
    keywords but I’m not seeing very good success. If you
    know of any please share. Cheers!

My homepage – Confessional Lutheran Churches in