The Nokia N8 isn’t even available yet, we’ve already seen the disassembly photos, why not get accustomed to HOW to disassemble and assembly one :p?
It’s probably best NEVER to disassemble your own Nokia as it will void your warranty. Worse, you could break something.
Having said that, the Nokia N8′s battery requires some minor disassembly to change it (you’ll only need to do things a few years into N8′s life if/when battery wears out. It’s your standard BL-4D). Avert your eyes if you do not wish to see the N8 dissected.
Update: Download original file here
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia N8 Assembly – Disassembly | July 5, 2010
- Montare e smontare (Assembly Disassembly) Nokia N8 | YourLifeUpdated | July 6, 2010
- Pourquoi il ne faut pas suivre les instructions des manuels de démontage / montage | July 6, 2010
- n8 dissasembly guide and download | July 6, 2010
- Gallery: Nokia N8 Tear Down – Disassemble the Nokia N8 with instructions from iFixit (Simple Battery Removal with T4 screw) | My Nokia Blog | October 8, 2010
- N8 runter gefallen | February 27, 2011