Here’s an ad for MeeGo shown at Computex. You can see in the video (or in the screenshots) the many types of devices MeeGo will go on, giving you an even wider audience than just phones; netbooks, TVs, in vehicle infotainment devices and tablets are just some of these such devices.
AIM: Intel wants you to “Come Build With Us”. We’ll reiterate until the cows come home – MeeGo isn’t just Intel and Nokia, and a developer’s audience isn’t just for the potential hundreds of millions of MeeGo devices, but the also the millions of Symbian^3 and Symbian^4 devices not to mention any other platform that’s Qt compatible.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Video: MeeGo commercial at Computex | ZOMG its Cj | July 8, 2010
- Video: MeeGo Ad at Computex | SymbianTweet | July 8, 2010
- Meego Ad at Computex | Gadgetized | July 8, 2010
- [Video]MeeGo at Computex: Come Build with Us | July 8, 2010
- touchMaemo.com | [Video]MeeGo at Computex: Come Build with Us | July 16, 2010