Final Nokia N8 user guide available at Nokia.com

| September 6, 2010 | 18 Replies

At the Nokia website, the final user guide for the painfully long awaited Nokia N8 is now available. It’s a whopping 122 page piece, which most will just discard or ignore when in the sales package. But for tech geeks wanting a little info on upcoming devices, it kinda makes for a nice read.

thanks Rich Hafley for the heads up! will update later on this post, have to get the coach home from the airport :#

Category: Nokia, Nseries, Symbian

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Nokia N8 Will Have Smart Dial! | Independent Symbian Blog | September 7, 2010
  2. N8 user guide available online | WOMWorld/Nokia | September 8, 2010
  1. Inacurate says:

122 pages. I have a software spec that I need to read for work that is 114 pages…I’m not even going to own an N8 for at least a year, if ever, and I’d rather read its manual, haha!

2. nocare says:

Does it have internet radio out of the box?

3. pchees says:

Just been into my local Nokia store in Dubai and they had 2 real N8 units on display for playing with.

The guy in the shop told me they will start selling in 5/6 days for a price of between USD 545 and USD 600.

They exclusively have the blue and orange colours only and there is limited stock for the first 2-3 months.

Had 20 minutes or so playing with it.

Very responsive, a big improvement on the N97.

4. mj says:

Maybe I missed it before, this has an option of remotely locking the phone if it gets a special SMS that can be set-up by the user.

5. Keith says:

I’m not complaining, Roger. I actually love the N8 the way it is (except the time when it lags in photo/video editor. They’ll prolly remove it in future updates)
    And yes, its MUCH better than Any android or iPhone in terms of price vs. features. It can do things that NO other phone can. And personally, I don’t mind it not having internet radio out of the box.
    I usually listen to my local radio anyways :)

6. David says:

Do we know if it supports
    A2DP and AVRCP?