Mega Gallery: Live photos of the Nokia C7 frosty metal (white/silver), charcoal black and mahogany brown (and C7 product managers).

| September 18, 2010 | Reply

Here’s a gallery of basically the white, black and brown C7. Above photo are the product managers for the C7 who were very helpful in demoing the device (there’s another C7 post coming up with a feature that surprised me, but that’s another time).

C7 felt great in the hand. The white C7 was a bit too shiny for me but it did look really nice. The screen was great and very responsive with the handset itself feeling built like a tank. The shell is pretty much all stainless steel except the end cap for the antenna (it is afterall a phone which needs to make calls/text/data connection).

Anyway, here’s the gallery.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Cseries, Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Anonymous | September 18, 2010
  2. Damien Dinning Dispels the myth and misconceptions behind Full Focus cameras #C7 #E7 | My Nokia Blog | November 23, 2010
  1. alex68 says:

Jay, appreciate a lot your hard word. I have read through all your posts from NW, i don\t always write comments though. Keep up the good work andthanks a lot!

• Jay Montano says:

Thanks for the support Alex :) Still a few more NW posts to put up. Didn’t realise how much material we managed to get. Hehe. Big up to Nokia for the invite. Wouldn’t have been able to do this without them :)

2. alex68 says:

By the way, did you get any of these NW shirts? I can try to get one for you if there are still some left or someone can give his/her own away. What is your size? If I manage to get one, I will post it to you in the UK.

• Jay Montano says:

No, didn’t manage to get one of those shirts – but thanks though – would love to get a shirt. btw, how did you manage to get one? L please :D

• alex68 says:

I have being working for big firms holding this kind of world fares often. Usually there is some left and firm can give away. I am actually an ex-nokiaer 10 years ago, being one of the first symbian developers at Nokia. Nowadays I don’t even write a line of code anymore though. I will try my best to hunt a L shirt for you…

3. me says:

Does c7 has divx/xvid support?

4. Nocare says:

Does symbian 3 have

youtube video downloader?

5. Stylinred says:

Not sure if you guys have noticed but HTC announced their 2 New phones

they look like HTCs answer to the Nokia N8 and E7 but feature wise they’re lacking in comparison to the Nokias + they’re more expensive