Video: Nokia C7 vs Nokia N8 hands on

| October 24, 2010 | Reply

Here’s a video (in Russian BTW) showing the new Nokia C7 with the also quite new Nokia N8.

Both run Symbian^3 with 3.5″ screens. Processor, GPU and RAM are all identical (as are all current S^3 devices)

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp08htGOP3A]

via 3BEPbEnokia

Tags: , , ,

Category: Cseries, Nokia, Nseries, Symbian, Video

Sites That Link to this Post

1. NokiaSymbian » Nokia C7 & Nokia N8: Video confronto | October 25, 2010
  2. The Nokia N8 » Nokia C7 vs Nokia N8 hands on | October 25, 2010
  3. Nokia N8 vs Nokia C7 video | October 25, 2010
  1. Stylinred says:

The C7 is very nice looking and it’s maintained the Red and Green buttons that i’ve grown accustomed to! shame the camera isn’t on par with the n8

2. Phabinho says:

I’m tired of these comparisons…
    i want my N8!! Nokia pleaaaase!!

3. GyratoryTech says:

N8 better C7 everything

4. Keith says:

Its better looking, has call/end keys, and everything else is the same as N8 with a lower price.

But then again, why not spend 40 pounds more and just buy N8?

• Roger says:

> Technically, C7 is better than N8 if you don’t really need that camera/hdmi-out etc.

Technically a Volkswagen Golf is better than a Ferrari if you don’t need the great engine and handling or the looks…
      ;-)

• Keith says:

I suppose the difference between a Ferrari and a VW Golf is ALOT! not just look, but ALL the internals are different too!

C7 has a good build-quality, internals are same as on N8 (except for the camera) and the best part is that it has a removable battery!

5. Noynoy says:

Great review. I was enticed by this phone when Nuffnang hosted a contest and whoever wins gets this Nokia C7. At least I know its capabilities and limitations.