PhoneArena reviews the Nokia C7 on YouTube. Like the N8 it runs Symbian^3 so expect similar operations. The major differences though are mainly physical.
- C7 is a fingerprint magnet from glossy fascia, glossy edges and camera on the back
- Beautiful display, colours very saturated and punchy
- Similar viewing experience to N8
- Three softkeys – we really like this. One softkey isn’t as usable on S^3 than other operating systems. C7 might be much more practical alternative to day to day user who wants their phone to be a really usable phone.
- Really like C7 build quality, feels extremely solid and more streamlined than N8.
- If you can get passed the fingerprint magnet, we’d really recommend the C7
- Operation identical to N8