As you can see, without the navigation and soft keys, it’s a huge screened Nokia E5 running NOT Symbian but MeeGo. I really like it and it actually makes the E5 look quite good looking (sorry E5 fans, not personally likin that random silver band in the middle)
What’s even better is Alberto’s idea for you guys to send in your own “Dream Nokia Phones”.
I’m sure you’ve dreamt up your PERFECT Nokia phone. What it would look like, what it would feel like, what features it would have. Why don’t you share it with the world? Or at least with other Nokia fans :D.
It could be your own photoshopped or rendered work (seriously, you don’t need mega skills in either, basic paint job is often enough to convey a concept) of your dream product.
SEND this in similarly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “My Dream Nokia” and perhaps the model number (and a little description, maybe a few specs in the message area? Though this bit not necessary).
Who knows, maybe an image might flutter over to Nokia and through whatever route end up being real. We’ll see how this runs and we’ll do a section page once there’s enough interest.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia E5x Concept, Business Meets MeeGo | Concept Phones | November 12, 2010
- Nokia E5x Concept, Busines… | Peak Fun | November 14, 2010
- Video: Nokia E5-00 advert from Nokia India | My Nokia Blog | December 9, 2010
- Leaked: ARM powered Symbian^3 Nokia E6-00 has QWERTY keyboard and new VGA (touch?) screen says Nokia.com file : My Nokia Blog | January 5, 2011
- Waaaaa!: Nokia E6-00 Touch and Type, first leaked device photo?! : My Nokia Blog | January 15, 2011