My Dream Nokia #15 is our first tablet design (well, not including My Dream Nokia #5 that was a fold up phone/tablet transformer). This is the Nokia Leafpad (yeah like the text editor for the geekier amongst you), another sent in to Shihuzaan’s growing portfolio here. As you can see, it has leaf-inspired look that became a head turner back in the days of the 7600 and legendary 7610 with that curvy-sharp edge mix.
These are the Nokia Leadpad Specifications:
- * 10″ CBD Super AMOLED display (1024 x 768 resolution)
- * 1080p playback
- * Meego tablet edition
- * 2 mp front facing camera.
- * capacitive multi touch screen.
- * HDMI( with Dolby Digital Plus)
- * 2 USB ports
- * Micro-SD reader
- * battery life must be more than 10 hrs.<< This is possibly one of the most important “features” I’m looking for in a tablet. At least 8h battery.
- * 512mb RAM
- * 32 GB internal
- * Intel’s 1.66GHz Atom N450 processor
- * WiFi , 3G , 4G , WiMax , SIM card slot
- * Bluetooth 3
The back quite suits the over all look, with smooth curves tapering to the rear (as opposed to being a sharp flat sandwich). There’s something extra too as that rectangle design
About “My Dream Nokia”
I’m sure you’ve dreamt up your PERFECT Nokia device. What it would look like, what it would feel like, what features it would have. Why don’t you share it with the world? Or at least with other Nokia fans .
It could be your own photoshopped or rendered work (seriously, you don’t need mega skills in either, basic paint job is often enough to convey a concept) of your dream product.
SEND this in similarly to email@example.com with the title “My Dream Nokia” and perhaps the model number (and a little description, maybe a few specs in the message area? Though this bit not necessary).
Who knows, maybe an image might flutter over to Nokia and through whatever route end up being real.