- Dual-core 1Ghz , PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- 512 RAM
- 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches
- Gorilla Glass display (CBD AMOLED)
- 3.5mm jack
- internal 16 GB, external 64 GB
- 8mp Carl Zeiss (autofocus), 1/1.83” sensor size, ND filter, geo-tagging, face detection
- 1080p @30fps
- capacitive multi-touch screen
- Anodized Aluminum casing
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- USB OTG
Pretty much standard features but very welcome should we see this in a Nokia Symbian Phone. I mean, just 800X480 makes a world of difference in browsing for me over 640×360. I know many of you don’t mind or even notice the difference.
You can see in the gallery below that it’s bottom heavy. A little reminiscent of that Nokia Kinetic Design.
About “My Dream Nokia”
I’m sure you’ve dreamt up your PERFECT Nokia device. What it would look like, what it would feel like, what features it would have. Why don’t you share it with the world? Or at least with other Nokia fans .
It could be your own photoshopped or rendered work (seriously, you don’t need mega skills in either, basic paint job is often enough to convey a concept) of your dream product.
SEND this in similarly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “My Dream Nokia” and perhaps the model number (and a little description, maybe a few specs in the message area? Though this bit not necessary).
Who knows, maybe an image might flutter over to Nokia and through whatever route end up being real.