Rumour: Retailer puts Nokia N9 availability for August 19, 2011

| July 24, 2011 | 19 Replies

This morning, we got some official word from Nokia Russia about some possible Pre-Ordering.

Spotted on Talk.maemo.org, one retailer (site domain .kz/Khazakstan) has the N9 available for August 19, 2011.

Not exactly sure about the website itself, but it’s got an Alexa rank of 128 in Kazakstan.

Cheers, meh.

Source: Talk.maemo.org

Category: Maemo, MeeGo, Nokia, Nseries

1. tolisg says:

99,990.00 KZT = 476.454 EUR

Kaloooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Cocco Bill says:

That must be without VAT. Else it’s cheaper than N8 when it came out.

Lets hope N9 comes available in August. That would make it available clearly earlier than the new iPhone and give N9 better chance to succeed.

2. rahul says:

when’ll it launch in india?

Is it too much for nokia to deliver a 10 month old phone 2 months after its launch?

3. Mendax says:

Does this phone’s appearance in seemingly small and “out-of-the-way” markets piss anyone else off? Just once, I’d wish someone’d spot this phone in Paris or Los Angeles.

Anyway, I’m willing to bet that they opened up the pre-ordering process following the appearance of the pre-order option on the Russian Nokia website. It could be that this online retailer (based in Kazakhstan) will get its product from Russia. As for the release date, either they know something we don’t or they’re full of it.

Either way, time will tell. Waiting for the N9 is a lot more tolerable during the summer.

4. Calvin H says:

Holllaaaa! Looks like I’m headed to Russia!

5. Frisp says:

Nothing about 19/08/2011 on official Nokia Russian website. Khazakstan is not Russia and the link above is just one of many shops in internet. i wouldn’t trust this info.

6. Vasenyoff says:

This is a topic that’s close to my heart…

Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Also visit my page; Vasenyoff