Glimpse at the TabCo UI coming. Will it be MeeGo/Swipe? update: video

| August 8, 2011 | 88 Replies

The campaign and mystery will be over this time next week, but they’re making sure the hype doesn’t die down.
Today they’ve got themselves again a promoted tweet (sitting on top of the usually stupid trending topics) to confuse yet more of the twitterverse.

There’s something a little extra though in that apparently, they’ll be giving a sneak peek at their UI. Soon (hey, that’s Nokia’s favourite word).

It seems to suggest we’ll get a look before the announcement. To see what else these folks have been up to, check out the other  posts
Update: Cheers meh and adnan for the video link:

Tags:

Category: Nokia, Video

1. D3cod3rror says:

Biggest problem with this tablet will be application availability….users will have to develop their own apps hahaha

2. ElderLord says:

I know the secret…this tablet has hot favorite symbian^3 os in it so i hope nokia users living in caves will surely enjoy this products
    specs:
    680mhz arm11 cpu
    256mb ram
    7 inch high quality cbd amoled with 640*360 resolution
    non replaceable 1200mah battery
    World class symbian^3 pr 1.2 which will be updated in near years
    and 10 years guarantee

3. jr says:

This is not from Nokia

4. Tim says:

LOL @ “sitting on top of the usually stupid trending topics”

And then a huge LOL at “My Lesbian Romance”

5. dsmobile says:

non-lazy person should just look if fonts are Nokia pure if not then may be it’s not Nokia.

6. guest says:

Very low-budget ad again, probably done by the son of CEO’s family friend who ‘has mad photoshopping skillz’. And if those images are real shots from the OS, I guess they didn’t have a designer on the team. Looks horrible.

7. T? says:

DGui!

“@D_Gui
    @WeAreTabCo I know who you are, and I have to say, well done, it took me a while to uncover the subtle hints, everyone will be surprised…”

So… give us a hint already! :D

8. Hariainm says:

Offtopic: the swipe.nokia.se countdown is gone! Why? what does that mean?

9. FrmEspoo says:

Meh, video says “intelligent”. So, Intel? Maybe it’s Nokia tablet whit “Intel inside” or just Intel. How ever, we haven’t seen any product born from Nokia&Intel MeeGo co-operating.
    I think Harmattan is mostly Nokia’s own thing.

10. Nabkawe says:

Using a black UI is a Nokia move to save batteries on AMOLED screens…

11. Jorge says:

come on!!! you’re getting Nokia from “soon”???

I really hope it’s not nokia doing those cheap ads. Smart move not to clarify when asked if they are nokia though

• Jay Montano says:

ER…that was more a sarcastic remark because Nokia never delivers anything soon, and is not actually any hint to them being tabco.

12. Blackidea says:

The Company is Fusion Garage.
    The tablet is Grid 10 (joojoo 2).

13. If you have registered for the Tabco’s launching, check the end of the confirmation mail and you will find out the marketing agency…

14. Well, why should I hide it. The message is the following:
    “We can’t wait to show you the mystery behind TabCo! We will see you virtually on Monday, August 15 at 9 a.m. (PT).

The event will be held on our UStream channel.

Until then, continue to ask yourself,
    Who Is TabCo?

Tell Me More
    TabCo
    785 The Alameda
    San Jose, CA 95126″

And the address refers to 3 marketeers. http://www.3marketeers.com/html/offices.htm

15. kid rock says:

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I’m taking a look forward to your subsequent submit, I will try to get the cling of it!