TabCo Event Registration – Now Open

| August 10, 2011 | 28 Replies

TabCo promised us a sneak peek of their UI earlier in the week. Luckily they did deliver.

Now we have news to bring you regarding their event on Monday 15th August. Registration has now opened. (It went live yesterday actually). It appears you simply fill out the form and TabCo will send you all the information. Will their event give many fans and skeptics that “Aha Moment”? Or will it be a “Haha Moment”?

To register, click here.

Michael

Jay:

Once you register, you’ll get this message:

We can’t wait to show you the mystery behind TabCo! We will see you virtually on Monday, August 15 at 9 a.m. (PT).

The event will be held on our channel.

Until then, continue to ask yourself,
Who Is TabCo?

Tell Me More
TabCo
785 The Alameda
San Jose, CA 95126

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Nokia

Hi! My name is Michael. Like the others, I'm also a Student, living here in Sydney. I have a real passion for the latest technology and I'm a real Nokia buff! My aim is to keep those of you, like myself, updated with the latest in what's going on in the Nokia World. Currently sporting N9 & Lumia 820, with other Nokia devices in my posession. Get in touch on Twitter via @MFaroTusino, Google Plus or even simply drop me an email at mike.mnb[at]outlook.com or tips[at]mynokiablog.com

1. Mac says:

So Intel it is!

2. prashant says:

don forget other companies like acer,lg and manymore they were also after meego and the heat got more as n9 was announced.

3. dont go! meego! says:

it is meego tablet, the best meego tablet

the design looks nice, hope it is also homebuttonless,

i will buy this if its price is cheaper than ipad, androidpad, tpuchpad!

hope its size is less than 9″

4. Sun Down says:

I’ll remain cynical.

5. Markk117 says:

15th august 9am <- what country time?

6. Juventino says:

In other news.. Sorry to have posted it here but it seems the guys @mynokiablog have not picked up yet

No Nokia N9 in the UK….

I was willing to pay the £500 to get one… as long it was supported for the UK..

• N900 says:

I send it to you, if you pay for me. We are in EU so we can send stuff country to another country and warranty works in all countries.

• James says:

This is referring to carrier subsidization/availability.
      There’s been tons of anecdotal evidence to suggest retail availability.
      Carrier support’s always been under a cloud, so this is no surprise.

• MoritzJT says:

Could be….

• Noel Behailu says:

This DEFINITELY looks like TabCo. And has a lot of UI elements similar to what they are discussing. However, I don’t think it is only them. I think it could be a partnership with them and Nokia to bring this platform to the market.

“An Aha! OS” = Else Ltd. is a LiMo Compliant – part of the grand movement to create a truly open source Linux mobile distribution.

Folks, I think we might have something here ;)

• James says:

I don’t think it’s in partnership with Nok.
        Def. reckon it’s Else in partnership with a bigger player though.

• OpenSource says:

Else is licensing their samrtphone UI, named sPlay. Their own smartphone running Linux is dead. I don’t know if sPlay is working on tablets.

• Michael Faro-Tusino says:

Though this too, but the wheel is still different. Then again they “reinvented the wheel”. We’ll just have to wait a week. After all this hype I think one week is not a lot to wait for.

7. sm says:

Tabco’s domain is registered in Vancouver, Washington. Does anyone know of any technology firms there? Seems to me that given Elop’s Canadian heritage and Microsoft being in WA, they could’ve used that town as a subtle “clue”? Just a thought.

8. Zuckerberg says:

AHA ! you will be taken by surprise that We are Tabco ! YAY

9. oho says:

They’re Fusion Garage!

• Viipottaja says:

Yeah, I too am more and more convinced its them. In particular, ASSUMING IT IS TRUE, as someone said their latest YouTube video was briefly up with the description “Grid teaser” and then pulled and renamed when put up again.

• T? says:

Well if it turns out to be Fusion Garage I’m going to be really disappointed. I don’t believe in their chances to deliver anything good.

10. Tiamat says:

I really have a feeling that it will just be a JooJoo 2 instead of a Nokia or Intel tablet.

11. kan says:

August 15th is Indian Independence day. May be on Indian independence day , TAbCo want to free people from fruit slavery.

• Mac says:

Maybe they want to show that the fruit is nice on the outside, but on the inside it is wrotten and full with worms!