Nokia Internet Radio now available for N9/N950

| November 7, 2011 | 14 Replies

One of my favorite apps on my N8 is Nokia Internet Radio as it enables me to listen to games in the states (Go BULLS) while I’m halfway across the world in Jordan, worry not Meego users; as this app is now available for you too through the official Nokia store. Just head over to the link below and tune in to your favorite station.

With the Internet Radio application you can listen to thousands of internet radio stations around the world, and browse them by location, language, or genre. You can also save your favorites and browse the recently listened stations. This app uses TuneIn, with a huge array of music, sports and talk stations from around the world.

Thanks to ‘crisscross’ for the tip.

Tags: , ,

Category: Applications, MeeGo, Nokia, Nseries, OVI

1. Alboooz says:

Might sound like Nokia is repeating itself…new phone, new look, new OS…but the software is just repeated!
    I’ll keep my existing phone and all mighty software collection.

2. XFCE-Desktop says:

I love using GPodder on my N9 to listen to podcasts but this is also a nice addition.

3. mommy-likes-n9 says:

Having issues downloading this software on my N9

• M says:

Is it saying unable to install due to unresolved error. If so, most of the time is just a bad connection on wifi. Either get closer or a cleaner line of sight to your router.

I just realized that I haven’t gotten notifications to update my apps with new updates available. I have to do it manually thru the store.

• Michael FT says:

Not the only one with this issue. I have it too, and several others I have spoken to have the same problem. Hopefully the roll out of PR 1.1 will fix this.

• M says:

I figured there s a few quirks that still need to be ironed out and streamlined. Nothing too bad that it detracts from the phone.

4. lovemeego says:

very surprised to see this coming to n9

i am sure the guys at betalabs uae n9 as their main phone and in love with it.

5. yemko says:

o yeah elop wanna kill MEEGO! Harma is great than all that shit buggy slower updates… Nokia needs to get reed of this waste man!

6. M says:

I just noticed the “my nokia blog” app for the n9 in the store. Yeah I m a lil late. How long has it been there?

7. dr_zorg says:

Question: will this run on the N900? There are other internet radio apps for it, but the Nokia one has a familiar interface and is slightly easier to use (and more reliable, the one i’ve been using is somewhat buggy).

8. Mark says:

I cant wait for pianobar to get ported