Leaked Belle for C7! (Official Release Date Soon???)

| November 24, 2011 | 101 Replies

We’ve all seen the leaked versions of Symbian Belle for the N8 (a fair number of us have tried it), but for the first time Symbian Belle for C7-00 has been leaked. I’m quite sure this is the first leaked non-N8 firmware as when Anna was leaked it was also a N8 only process.

As always TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!! MYNOKIABLOG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE.

Since this is the first leak of it’s kind I would assume we’re fast approaching the Release date (late Dec. is the word)

Changelog:

-Nokia C7 RM-675 Original RC Belle 111.030.0607
-No hack
-No calibrated
-Original Rofs3 not public! Nokia includes diagnostic software. Illegal!Please no private message!
-Please flash Nokia C7 RM-675 Original Anna Rofs3!!!!
-A protected Core file can not be calibrated.

you can download the Files here:

And if you don’t know what you’re doing this video tutorial should be of some help:

*Note: you might want to wait a day or two to hear about any serious bugs in the FW before proceeding

Let us know in the comments section if you get it up and running.

Thanks to Bharadwaj for the tip VIA

Tags: ,

Category: Firmware Update, Leak, Leaked, News, Nokia, Symbian, Symbian^3

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Symbian Belle 111.030.0607 leaked sul Nokia C7 | November 24, 2011
  1. FurkingLorenze says:

if we flash the leaked version and sooner official version is finally available, can we update to the official version thru typical process like OTA or via nokia suite?

Does your phone needs to be hacked to flash the leaked version?

2. c7user says:

phoenix can’t find the files i downloaded:S:S can anyone please tell me exactly what files to download and what to do next? thank you

3. SequeStyle says:

The flashing failed. Do you want to retry the flashing?

HRESULT 0x8401f141 (-2080247487)

Flash: Boot rom was not detected after phone boot up. Unable to start flashing.

4. Jose says:

Hi,

Anyone pls tell me the complete Belle upgradation procedure.

Thanks,
    Jose

5. Sal says:

Belle is even better in real life. :) The only thing I’m missing is the notifications widget.

6. soussef24 says:

The firmware doesn’t seem to be on Navifirm yet… it means roll-out is still not soon!

7. german c7 user says:

Works fine for german Users, too! Thanks to whom has uploaded it and thanks to C7User!! Belle is sooo smoooooth! :D

8. samueldiaz says:

ya lo flasheado y esta lujo no he encontrado problemas ni bugs el inicio es difernte los efectos visuales son magnificos el desplazamiento cinetico mejoro en comparacion con anna.. les he de contar que yo flashe mi c7 con anna cuando salio la version de t mobile la cual tenia muchos defectos y bugs y los note inmediatamente, sin embargo con esat version de belle

9. Dinesh says:

After using Belle for 4 days, here are the lis of bugs and change logs
    1. Message Notification and Miss call widget removed.
    2. Scrolling really LAGGS.
    3. Video Gallery – In Anna FLV videos plays like charm, in belle most of the time it don’t play n even if it plays sound dosen’t match with video – FLV really lags
    4. In message – It directly dont go into folder, from option we have to do it manually.
    5. All the Apps n Games installed on the root of Menu. It does not go into App or game folder.
    6. We cannot folder into a folder. For eg: in Application folder i cannot create Office older like in ANNA.
    7. That annoying black strip on to the top which has a slider in it is a usless. It will only show u app which is functioning, we cannot add our own app in it or remove that strip.
    8. Only plus point is a BATTERY BACK-UP. In ANNA i used to get 9-12 where in belle i get more than 12. which includes MUSIC INTERNET and GAMES plus STAND by of NIGHT time. From Evening when i leave my office at 5.00pm till next day 11.00am i still have 23-30 percent batter backup is alive.

For Battry Standby u can update it up to belle, otherwise don’t update it coz C7 owners cant downgrade it to ANNA.

For me Belle is big looser although this is not an offical and they might fix these issue in official release, ANNA is a BIG WINNER. I’ll keep on updating as i use it.

10. Dinesh says:

9. YES ITS GOO AND STABLE VERSION which dosnt HANG or AUTO Re-start etc and other bugs are fix.

11. orlas says:

I wait, i hope in this month will be out http://europe.nokia.com/symbian-belle

12. Mohammed says:

can we install this on c6-01?

13. 1to says:

It works! Belle runing great on my C7

14. This is a great website. You have found a lot of reliable information regarding release dates. Maybe I have a few release dates you can look at!

15. prejith says:

Asic CMT: Programming data sent: 70%
    Error sending programming command 0x8400A810
    ERROR Sending status request to Algo! 0x8400A810
    Error while programming CMT!
    Error when flashing Algo (0×84012283)
    Unable to flash phone 0×84012283

16. Florin says:

I try to install belle on my C7,but i have next error and the phone is not starting is doing just 1 vibration and led is blinking couple of times.

Flashing started
    Creating product data items list
    Product data items list created
    Backup not required
    KeepProductInFlashModeAfterFlash is supported only for FPS-X devices. Ignoring the flag
    Flashing phone
    Initializing
    Scanning image files…
    Waiting for USB device…

and after that i have seen some error msg on my pc, and the msg is…

ERROR: Failed to set phone to flashmode

The flashing failed. Do you want to retry the flashing?

HRESULT 0x8401f141 (-2080247487)

Flash: Boot rom was not detected after phone boot up. Unable to start flashing.

what should i do ?

17. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Feel free to visit my web site … 心細く制作 激安

18. Shane says:

What’s up, constantly i used to check weblog posts here
    in the early hours in the daylight, as i enjoy to
    gain knowledge of more and more.

Also visit my web blog: 推薦 トレンチコート 最新