PR1.1 just got released (some may still be waiting) this is apparently already PR1.2 and you can check out the screenshots (From N950) over at
Ah, the N9 UI, undeniably beautiful. I really love what Nokia’s doing with squircles everywhere.
Anyway, here’s what the changes demoed:
- In the handling of applications Added a button to manage applications.
- The interface now separates the camera flash options (and camera UI was already very awesome)
- In the video recording interface separated the icon to turn the LED flash.
- The buttons have a new style
- On display there is a new option settings Colour Profile
- Settings Gallery has a new option for face recognition
- The menu to display an image and has a new option “Insert face”
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nokia N9, in anteprima l’aggiornamento PR1.2 | Multimedia | Digital.it | November 30, 2011
- Nokia N9 user previews PR1.2 update, full of camera and imaging refinements | reripydiryf | December 1, 2011