PR1.1 just got released (some may still be waiting) this is apparently already PR1.2 and you can check out the screenshots (From N950) over at
Ah, the N9 UI, undeniably beautiful. I really love what Nokia’s doing with squircles everywhere.
Anyway, here’s what the changes demoed:
- In the handling of applications Added a button to manage applications.
- The interface now separates the camera flash options (and camera UI was already very awesome)
- In the video recording interface separated the icon to turn the LED flash.
- The buttons have a new style
- On display there is a new option settings Colour Profile
- Settings Gallery has a new option for face recognition
- The menu to display an image and has a new option “Insert face”