The floodgates have been opened, and the leaks wont stop coming (I’m definitely not complaining), showing up on ‘The occasional gamer site” a site were game scores are ranked for WP devices we can see the Lumia 900 as well as a completely new unheard of Lumia 719. Now the 719 could very well be the phone we’ve only known so far as the Nokia Champagne, but I’m tempted to think it’s a completely different phone for two main reasons:
- Just from it’s code-name Champagne you get the feeling that this is something special, not your run of the mill midrange phone, I want it to be the flagship, which is why I actually believe that the 900 is indeed the champagne.
- Which brings my second point, just because the champagne and the 900 showed up together doesn’t mean their different phones, the same thing happened with the Lumia 800, where it appeared on The occasional gamer under two different names although it was the same phone (once as Searay and once as Lumia 800), which could mean that the 719 is a completely different phone.
Now if my reasoning is correct we could expect the 719 to be a mid-range phone with specs between those of the 710 and the 800 (possibly closer to the lower end of the spec range?), Perhaps the same 3.7 inch screen with a 5~8 MP camera and a decent battery?
What do you think? let us know down below
Thanks for the tip KF, Source
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nuove statistiche di applicazioni Windows Phone svelano il Lumia 719? | December 12, 2011
- In arrivo un nuovo Nokia Lumia 719? | December 12, 2011
- The Poll: Are Nokia making a Facebook phone? | Digixav | January 9, 2012