Getting straight to the point, Nokia just released this video that teases their ‘Pure View; Pure Detail” the video ends with “Feb 27th” which is the date of Nokias MWC Keynote speech; something tells me this is going to be LEGENDARY
Note: the video is in 1080p I get the feeling that this is actual footage shot on the 808 or whatever it’s being called! #SoExcited
The video description:
Stay tuned for the latest news from Nokia at Mobile World Congress, February 27th to March 1st 2012. For real time updates from the event, follow us on Twitter at http://nokia.ly/ezHlNQ
Side Note: I love the new teasing that Nokia has started pulling off (first with the flash second ads of the N9 then all the WP/Nokia teases- builds the tension and brings people in; they’re doing it right.
Update (Jay) Just a little reminder on this image from Saturday.
Now look at it in the context of pureview
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Samsung Galaxy S3 release date still unknown after March rumours denied | Samsung Galaxy S3 Site | February 22, 2012
- Nokia teases N8 successor footage? | UK Mobile Review | February 22, 2012
- [Video] Nokia Teases Pure View, Probably N8 Successor. Coming February 27 | Androsym | February 22, 2012
- Nokia ‘Pure View’ camera tech teased, N8 sequel incoming | SoMobile | February 22, 2012
- (Video) Nokia 803 Neredeyse Kesin Gibi, Detaylar 27 Şubat’ta | İki Tilki | February 22, 2012
- Nokia Pure View – GeekLogy | May 22, 2012