Here’s the classic block breaking game called Breakout. It’s the usual game play, with 120 levels and some pretty cool power ups. There are two additional modes but I haven’t unlocked them yet as you need to reach past level 130.
I’ll end this info short, you can find out more at the developer blurb or the video
Breakout is a fun and modern approach to the classic brick-breaking game.
Use the ball to destroy the bricks, with the help of many different power-ups.
Play through the 120 levels in the main game, or build your own in the integrated level editor. Extra unlockable game modes are also included, along with in-game achievements. The online scoreboard displays daily, weekly and overall scores for players worldwide.
– 120 levels
– Level editor
– Multiple game modes
– Array of weapons and power-ups
– Save and load your games
– Online scoreboards
– Bug Fixes
– Brick movement controls added to the level editor
– All games can now be saved
– 20 more levels added
– Bug fixes
– Global scoreboard for challenge mode
– Changed the way chosen levels are played
– Added a way to submit bug reports, feedback and comments
– Bug fixes
– Improved accelerometer controls
– 20 more main game levels
– 10 more levels for collector mode