International Snooker as I’ve just found out is a very popular cross platform snooker game, and no wonder why. I’ve really enjoyed playing it. Looks great and with very comprehensive but usable controls. The app is amazingly cheaper on Windows Phone Marketplace than AppStore – it’s £2.29 here ($2.99) whilst $4.99 at App Store. But you can also play the free trial version (Demoed above)
The only thing missing is perhaps instant resume, though it does load previous games instantly after that (which it automatically saves). Give it a go
#115) International Snooker
Price: £2.29 (with try before you buy version)
Winner of the MobileGameFAQs.com GOLD AWARD – Scoring an amazing 95% for Graphics, and 93% for Playability.
Compete for the International Snooker Gold Cup.
Compelling game play and rich 3d visuals make this the best cue based game on the app store.
*Single and two player quick games
*Tournament mode with 8 rounds against the world’s best, competing for a place on the podium and the coveted IS Gold Cup.
* Super smooth and intuitive camera and cue control.
* Realistic ball physics including top, back and side spin.
* Accurate power control, not swipe and hope.
* Ball path guide lines including object and cue ball paths enhance game play over it’s rivals. Guides shorten according to difficulty setting.
* Difficulty settings that truly make a difference.
* Stats page holds wins, losses, cup wins and highest breaks.
* Full Rules and Instructions.
*Game autosaves after each ball is potted – never lose your game to an interruption!
FINE TUNE SHOTS: When lining up shots, stroke across the top of the screen for faster movement, and across the bottom of the screen for fine movement!
*Higher Strokes = Faster Movement
*Lower Strokes = Slower Movement