Take a look at the Nokia Flagship Store in Finland, tour presented by Risto Lahi.
The Nokia Store is apparently getting renovated in time for Nokia World during the summer so it might be the last time it is seen in this configuration. By then it will have the new products perhaps Some of the new smartphone like Asha 305, 306 and 311 and fingers crossed, some other devices eh? :p (Just wishing).
Downstairs, Risto said he was just training the Nokia store recruits about the Nokia 808 PureView, which is filming this video. During video recording I was on touch focus to begin with but then later on switched to continuous autofocus. It has its uses to switch from one to the other as you’ll see in later demoes. It’s too late for me now to get any more demoes but hopefully I’ll get my hands on the 808 another time.
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Video: Nokia trgovina u Helsinkiju! | NokiaMob | June 8, 2012
- Finland Home to Nokia and Its Flagship Store | UK Mobile Review | June 8, 2012
- Video Tour of Nokia Flagship Store in Finland | WP7 Connect | June 9, 2012
- Nokia: Visite du Nokia Store principal en Finlande! | Nokia Day | June 9, 2012
- BGR takes a pop at Wired: Outrage at the rewriting Mobile History : My Nokia Blog | April 5, 2013