Just in time for Jays LumiAppADay about SkyDrive on the Lumia 900 Nokia have pushed an update for what seems to be all phones running Nokia Belle that should bring the option to upload/share directly to Skydrive. Honestly I’m super excited for this feature, especially since I’ve got my 808; currently the only two options to share images are through FB and Flickr (just discovered the latter) so SkyDrive is a welcome addition especially since my Lumia 900 automatically uploads my Twitter photos to it and saves them there.
I’ve yet to get this update on my 808 but it seems some people are receiving it, have you guys got it yet?
Update: I followed the link left int eh comments below and it worked, so if anyones in a rush go here:
Download .sis installation file here http://www.n8fin.com/nokia-belle-puhelimille-paivitys-upload-to-skydrive/
Download the .sis and enjoy (Installs to C is probably best)
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, my name's Ali- Currently a fifth (and final) year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! Be sure to follow my Twitter handle @AliQudsi and Subcribe to my Youtube for the latest videos - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Uskoro dostupna nadogradnja za Belle uređaje – „Upload to Skydrive“ | NokiaMob | July 12, 2012
- Nokia Belle 手機獲「上傳至 SkyDrive」更新 | BLOGJACK – 全港唯一最多 Nokia 消息網 | July 12, 2012
- Refresh Roundup: week of July 9th, 2012 | TheNewGadget.Net - Technology Blog Gadget | July 16, 2012
- Refresh Roundup: week of July 9th, 2012 | Try2connect News Blog | July 16, 2012
- Refresh Roundup: week of July 9th, 2012 - Naption | July 16, 2012
- Refresh.Roundup.week.of.July.9th.2012 | The Tech News Blog | July 16, 2012