Let me start off by saying that by no means is this official, I’m not sure who made this but I saw it tweeted by Cambo and thought I’d share it. Here’s a render of the Nokia Phi (approximately 4.65” if the rumors are to be trusted) in 6 gorgeous colors. So which one do you prefer? I think this time around I’d take a pass on the white and either go with the orange or the red (The yellow and green are to florescent for my liking, and look like dirt magnets).
Note: Let me remind you that these are RENDERS = not official, CambO from blog-n8.fr put them together using the leaked bezzels as a guide
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Want to see the Nokia Phi in green and red? Take a look. | WMPoweruser | August 25, 2012
- Nokia Phi: sei colori e confronto con Lumia 800 | Rendering | August 25, 2012
- Procurila fotografija Nokije Phi u svim bojama?! | NokiaMob | August 25, 2012
- Nokia Phi e suas cores | August 25, 2012
- Nokia Phi Will Come In Six Colors? | Nokia Top News | August 26, 2012
- Nokia World am 5. September – Things are about to change | WP7App.de | August 29, 2012