Nokia Belle v113.10.1506 (Belle FP2?) available at Navifirm for Nokia 808 PureView

| September 7, 2012 | 60 Replies

Apparently, Belle FP2 or v113.10.1506 has been spotted on Navifirm for the Nokia 808 PureView.

Flashing your own firmware is not recommended and will void your warranty.

Source: ST

Cheers Jonni Li for the tip

Category: Nokia, Symbian

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Nokia 808 PureView v113.10.1506 韌體於 NaviFirm 出現, 是 Belle FP2 嗎? | BLOGJACK | September 7, 2012
  2. Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly | tekifeed.com – Gadget Feeds, Gadget News and more! | September 7, 2012
  3. Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly « SP1RACY – All things tech & more | September 7, 2012
  4. Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly | allcom.se | September 7, 2012
  5. Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly | Eric Glasser | September 7, 2012
  6. Nokia Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted Early | September 7, 2012
  7. Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly | | September 7, 2012
  8. Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly | WinMo Magazine | Your daily online mobile guide | September 8, 2012
  9. » Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly Gamez Menu | September 8, 2012
  10. 诺基亚服务器惊现 808 PureView 更新,但是没过多久就被撤下啦 | 宁艺博客 | September 8, 2012
  11. 诺基亚服务器惊现 808 PureView 更新,但是没过多久就被撤下啦 | 云动态 | September 8, 2012
  12. 诺基亚服务器惊现 808 PureView 更新,但是没过多久就被撤下啦 | 吃杂烩 | September 8, 2012
  13. Symbian Belle FP2 for Nokia 808 PureView spotted early, pulled quickly | Fairy Famous | September 8, 2012
  14. diy simplicity free shopping cart cover pattern | June 11, 2014
  1. dss says:

To flash, or not to flash.. that is the question.

2. swain says:

It’s a very good news Jay. Good, as we will be getting it soon. Sad, as it may be the last update for symbian phones(though I expect they will continue to provide small small fixes).

3. vladest says:

waiting for white ru-ua

4. Aliqudsi says:

VERY Tempted to flash, might just do it…

5. NicKel says:

Eagerly waiting for Black RUS-RO-BG variant… maybe later on today

6. dss says:

I can’t remember, but do we loose everything on C: when we flash without refurbish ?

7. Dorothy says:

No Gallery redesign? I’ve been hanging out for the N8 style menu options to be included.

• RVM says:

Yea, gallery definitively needs update with landscape mode and multi-select option :x

• Dorothy says:

and image details as well.

• scott says:

THANK YOU ! oh yes, image details in the gallery. the only wqy on the 808 that i can know the name of the image is to wastebin it and then choose cancel in the confirmation pop-up… there must be another way, less risky —-> the phone rings and takes control of the display whilst i’m looking for the name of a photo… on a scale of 1-10, this is a zero solution…

• scott says:

THANK YOU ! oh yes, image details in the gallery. the only way on the 808 that i can know the name of the image is to wastebin it and then choose cancel in the confirmation pop-up… there must be another way, less risky —-> the phone rings and takes control of the display whilst i’m looking for the name of a photo… on a scale of 1-10, this solution is a “NO RATING: can do better”…

• kunwar says:

multi select option is there now

• Pawlee says:

I’m more waiting for them to sort out the rotation issues with the gallery (and also the captured shots area of the camera)… although some more options in the gallery would be nice (but not as needed for me)

8. NicKel says:

Update: it was just pulled out from Navifirm :-s

9. munemune says:

I can’t see it in my navifrim

10. bbb says:

give me skype video and viber call
    not a must. but good to have them

I still want 808after 920 announcement!

I hope there is some changes to the statusbar. make it more attractive please

• gordonH says:

I still would want to see some new symbian models lineup with decent processors. I know it’s hard to happen but there’s always hope right ;-)

• Deep Space Bar says:

they need to give the API for the drop down bar to the developers so push symbian more like the weather status should be added as well as the Whatsapp cause it;s really annoying getting the notification and nothing in the drop menu :/
      and same here i’m getting my 808 next month

11. MontyN95 says:

New keyboard looks really good!

12. hhh says:

hi there, is jolla event starting tomorrow?

13. manchester man says:

Did anyone manage to download it?

Fancy trying it out ive already flashed my 808 with phoenix 2012 for the ones custom firmware.
    The gallery needs more options!
    I dont have the wifi/3g issue I don’t think, what is the issue?

14. JGrove303 says:

808 camera UI.

N8-00

NAO

15. Paul says:

Great news!

What about a more into deep changelog than 6 or 7 points?

Is the theme effects menu still absent?
    Is the scrollbar in menus usable?

16. Mapantz says:

I’m gonna flash to it. I already did to .311 anyway.
    I’ll just do a complete wipe & refresh, i want to start Asphalt Adrenaline again. :D

17. alireza says:

hello.good.this is a good update for belle excuse me I have question about update for 603 and 700 and 701 what time I can download the belle fp 2 for nokia 603 700 701 .thank you very much about this update I love the nokia phone.

18. Jordan82 says:

Need help please :

I’ve tried to flash Fp2 on my phone but, even if I put the RM-807 file in the “Products” file with Phoenix, “RM-807″ doesn’t appear when I try open the product code.

What can I do to make it appear for I can choose it from the list?

Thank you for your help mates!

19. Jordan82 says:

Need help please:

I’ve tried to flash FP2 but I have a problem with Phenix.

Even if I’ve copied the “RM-807″ in the “Products” file from Phoenix, it doesn’t appear in my product list when I try to “Open a product”.

What could I do to make it appear for I can choose it?

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Jordan82 says:

I’ve finally found by myself (if anyone’s got the same problem!) :

I’ve just changed the file name by “RM-806″ and the selected this product code. Very simple but you have to think about it! ;-)

Very pleased with this new firmware, no regret!!! ;-)

20. Jordan82 says:

After 2 days of utilization of Belle FP2, I can now give an advice :

- The phone is very reactive, fluid and ther’s new theme effects.
    - I love the new keyboard and prediction is really good, most of the time, it finds the right word before you end typing it.
    - Nex social app 1.6 runs faster than previous version but it’s still very slow for loading photos and sometimes there’s no possible action by typing on a notification. No support for pages. :-(

For being perfect I only miss 4 things :

- New emails integration on lock screen
    - Music player integration on lock screen (why not NOKIA, what do you think about???)
    - New emails in notification bar
    - Better Facebook app (tough you can use non NOKIA apps)

21. Jordan82 says:

After 2 days of utilization of Belle FP2, I can now give my opinion :

- The phone is very reactive, fluid and ther’s new theme effects.

For being perfect I only miss 4 things :

- New emails integration on lock screen
    - New emails in notification bar
    - Better Facebook app (tough you can use non NOKIA apps)