Some intriguing bit of anticipation by this Finnish restaurant who is apparently offering Nokia Windows tablets as a prize in March 2013.
I stumbled across this rather pecuniary advert at a Finnish restaurant. They’re asking you to get their “lunch passport”, and if you eat enough meals at the place, you may win a Nokia tablet in March 2013. I have no idea why a small food chain would have any inside information regarding Nokia’s plans. They’re also telling you (in small print) that if no Nokia tablet is available, the winner will get the newest iPad instead. So take this with high amounts of salt.
As noted above, they do say that if there isn’t a Nokia tablet, the winners will instead get a new iPad. I’ve seen a few comments suggesting new exciting Nokia devices for spring, but not a lot to go on yet.
Cheers Visa for the tip
About the Author (Author Profile)Hey, thanks for reading my post. My name is Jay and I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. When I can, I blog here at mynokiablog.com and tweet now and again @jaymontano. We also have a twitter and facebook accounts @mynokiablog and Facebook.com/mynokiablog. Check out the tips, guides and rules for commenting >>click<< Contact us at tips(@)mynokiablog.com or email me directly on jay[at]mynokiablog.com
Sites That Link to this Post
- Jedi i oscoji Nokia WP8 tablet ?!? | NokiaMob | December 9, 2012
- Tablet Nokia oggetto di nuove speculazioni | December 10, 2012
- 芬蘭某餐廳預告明年三月 Nokia 將推出平板電腦 | BLOGJACK | December 10, 2012
- Nokia Windows 8 Tablet subject of further speculation | ASF Mobiles | December 11, 2012
- Nokia tablet con Windows preannunciato da un ristorante finlandese | April 17, 2013