Nokia Lumia 505 makes another pre-announcement appearance in a catalogue

| December 11, 2012 | 12 Replies

The unannounced Nokia Lumia 505 is making another early appearance at a catalogue.

Features noted are a 3.7″ screen, 4GB memory, and WP7.8 homescreen.

Source: WPCentral

Cheers Bailal for the tip!

Category: Lumia, Nokia

Sites That Link to this Post

1. NokiaMob | December 11, 2012
  1. Svedu says:

Is it reasonable to assume that no Lumia starting with less than the number 600 will have WP8?

• swain says:

and no lumia will be having a screen less than 3.7 inch. Which is good considering others are having 3.5″ at max in their low-ends.

• Janne says:

For spring 2013 probably. Who knows about 2014 or late 2013…

• ayh says:

I’d guess that for another 6 months it would be safe to assume so.
      This ad shows 7.8 in the specs list which, with steady small updates, for next few years should still serve people with this phone well enough.

It lists also Super AMOLED display, does Samsung still reserve it to themselves, does this mean CBD?

2. nabkawe says:

I think the best explanation for the unconventional 3.8″ screen is fairly simple.
    It’s not high in demand so Nokia will get it for cheap , and the supplier will be happy to continue making them if they got off and demand increased because the alternative would be for the supplier being stuck with a useless machine.

3. jiipee says:

When will I get used to the buttons ;)

Otherwise looks decent, we need to know the price. How close to Asha will they get? And does it have enough memory to run apps.

4. SitBadDog says:

Looks like a repackaged lumia 800 which it probably is. Since that one’s been selling pretty cheap anyway.

5. tim says:

for me it looks fake because the nokia sign ist way loo low in the screen!
    and the keys are to high at the display so you would touch the display with your fingers too

• Janne says:

It might be a render by Nokia, though. Lumia 920 PR images early on had the capacitive buttons in different places in all the images. :)

6. tasos13 says:

i dont care…….is nokia going to produce any phablet or she will fall short of the competition as always….

7. Chandan says:

without internet what is Windows phone os ? No micro sd card support to Wp 7.8 os ? It is not for developing nation ?