Nokia’s go to mapping experience, the turn by turn mapping service for Windows Phone 8 “Nokia Drive Beta +” has just gone public to all WP8 users, and no longer a Lumia exclusive. You can download the app on your non-Lumia device provided you’re on the UK/US/Canadian marketplace.. or you could get a Lumia.
Starting today, Microsoft and Nokia are making the beta of Nokia Drive+, the company’s turn-by-turn navigation app, available for free to all Windows Phone 8 customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. Download it from the Windows Phone Store.
This is a boost for WP8 users in genera;, but a bit less to offer as a Nokia exclusive.
About the Author (Author Profile)Heyyo, names Ali- Currently a fourth year Dental Student from Chicago; studying in Jordan. I love all sorts of gadgets almost as much as I love my cookies! (Have: Green Nokia N8, Cyan Lumia 800, Black N9, Stormtrooper White Lumia 900, Black 808 PureView, Red Lumia 920). Follow my twitter handle '@AliQudsi' - no pressure. Thanks.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Beta 版 Nokia Drive+ 已经向美国、加拿大和英国地区所有的 Windows Phone 8 装置开放了 – AYOU资讯 | January 24, 2013
- Nokia’s Turn To Pay Microsoft; Licencing Fees Now Greater Than $250 Million Quarterly Donation : My Nokia Blog | January 24, 2013
- Nokia Drive+ now available for all Windows Phone 8 users in US, UK and Canada | January 24, 2013
- Nokia pone Drive+ a disposición de cualquier usuario de Windows Phone 8 | TecnoBlog | January 24, 2013
- Nokia Drive+ is available to all Windows Phone 8 devices, but at what price (the app is free) | Siliconia Hub | January 24, 2013
- Nokia Drive+ comes to non-Nokia Windows Phone 8 Devices | | January 26, 2013
- La beta de Nokia Drive+ ya puede ser descargada por todos los usuarios de Windows Phone 8 | January 27, 2013
- Se encuentra disponible Nokia Drive + Beta para Windows Phone 8 - Aplicaciones | Zona Windows | January 29, 2013